Tuesday, February 18, 2014

This is made where? Dr. Kin blogs - Blog Maxime St-Onge Fooducate Obesity Panacea Weighty Matters W

The St-Hubert greener tested | Nutritionist, Jonathan Fontaine
Declaration of potential conflict of interest: plus lots love St-Hubert, it is one of the accounts on which I worked as marketing nutrition when I was in Enzyme.
Counter, it is stated that disposable utensils are available upon request only. More ptites wet towels (booooh), but not more bags unnecessary salt or soft band (yay!). Seriously, who wants to add salt on the St-Hubert?
The box is supposedly smaller than before. You tell me the contrary, it is much bigger. The box includes a meal and an input of chicken wings. This box is how much smaller than before? To the eye, it's hard to say.
Once opened, finished the styrofoam. Container coleslaw stainless steel bread box and lid are plastic 1. The sauce container is now slightly plasticized cardboard, plastic and the cover 6. Quebec does not recycle 6 I think. The Styrofoam plate was replaced by a cardboard tray slightly plasticized / wax. The tray is placed where the chicken wings was already cardboard before.
Once the meal is finished, the tray of cardboard held up well, it is not too soaked fat. Must say that the Burger Club is not the most dripping menu dish. Another observation: So y 'has the sauce! But I know some drink to the point of ordering double portions.
After a moderately thorough rinsing containers salad and sauce look recyclable. The tray of cardboard for the wings too. The main tray is hard to say. There is a little fat soaked surface. I tell myself it out anyway. (If you think I put at risk in the recycling industry in the Montreal area, you have until Wednesday to send me a comment, just so I can remove the guilty cardboard tray).
I have no idea of the additional costs associated with this change. By cons, for the customer experience, I can only see the positive. stainless steel bread box Existing containers are as efficient as the former in addition to being almost all recyclable. There is a lid for recyclable sauce in Quebec now? And competitors, you expect what?
Memory, the Club Burger meal is around 1000 calories. The wings, 400 calories stainless steel bread box to around 8. I do not remember distribution. All the nutritional information of products are available stainless steel bread box in stores in a big binder.
I had already written about St-Hubert utensils automatically supplied with orders made online and they changed their website ca shortly after. Instead of "Yes" by default the box where we talked utensils, they put ca 'No' by default.
It was easy to forget to change the infamous box before, it happened to me a few times ... especially since I did not need utensils, never as 95% of people who order I think ... Not bad for the contribution environment. stainless steel bread box I drive there once a month and almost always about the chicken salad.
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. (Log Out / Change)
This is made where? Dr. Kin blogs - Blog Maxime St-Onge Fooducate Obesity Panacea Weighty Matters Where I work Ultima Foods Search Categories Synemorphose Energy Drinks Racing In my mailbox I have an exciting life I swear I can read Jo The issue of public New Loss Products weight Pub What to choose? Public health research about Uncategorized
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment