320 ml chicken stock
Mix the chicken chef cookie jar with preserved lemon ginger and pour into the pan. Rice and lentils cooked in 6 min. Stir occasionally until completely absorbed the broth. Turn off the heat and leave to cool.
Published by Doria - Eggs in comment this article
very good salad when it is cold I often cook lentils, it is very good ... manue beautiful day :))
With confit lemon ginger it must be terrible!
I wanted to take a look at my favorite blogs before leaving my office ... bad idea I'm starved before all these wonderful recipes! This salad I like a lot .... and what about the previous recipes, all too greedy and tempting! Kisses Doria, good day
Hello Doria What do you mean? Is it a special variety, or a simple white rice? My question fear seem stupid, but I have 8 or 10 varieties, I thought :: take one more, perhaps! Thanks in advance, and though friendly Chris 06
Ultra perfect for tonight ^ ^ and congratulations to the plate with egg flowing ... always tricky time during which you have to have quick release and especially good time! In any case, it's super convincing! Kisses and good evening Sandy
A real delight!
Oh this recipe tempts chef cookie jar me, shame dinner chef cookie jar is over tonight! My husband does not like lentils "only" chef cookie jar then maybe qu'associées with rice, he would! I hope! Good evening Doria, kisses. Lylou
I love the combination of rice and salad lentiles! I know it's surprising but still delicious! This photo with boiled egg and a slice of bacon dishes me an appetite! I love this salad! Have a nice evening
Hello Doria, the boiled egg is unavoidable with such a salad, it provides little chef cookie jar more awesome that gives the gourmet side a simple salad bistro ... bravo and thank you, the idea is great, beautiful chef cookie jar end of day Wednesday kisses Jacqueline
Archives
January 2014 (24) February 2014 (13) January 2013 (17) February 2013 (24) March 2013 (30) April 2013 (19) May 2013 (17) June 2013 (18) July 2013 (19) August 2013 (27) September 2013 (30) October 2013 (31) November 2013 (30) December 2013 (31)
Table and Holidays
Soups - velvety and gazpacho (108) Pain - brioche and pastries (94) Other Desserts (91) Crustaceans - Fish (86) Chicken - Chapon - Rooster - Goose (69) blablabla (68) Cakes sweet (65) and shortbread biscuits ( 58) Pies - pies - cakes - pizza and savory quiches (57) Starches (56) Sweet Cakes - icing - sweet (56) Starters (54) Walk through the France - Vacations - Weekend (54) Pork (49) vegetables (45) Individual Cakes - Muffins - Cupcakes (40) Duck (35) Jam - Chutney (34) Sweet Pies - Tarts (33) Appetizers (32) Beef - Venison (32) Veal (30) Home - Gardening - Park - vegetable ... (28) Salads (28) Lamb (25) Eggs (24) Promenade Paris (21) Terrine salt (19) Mirrors (17) trips Alexie (14) Meaux and its surroundings (14) Pancakes - Pancakes - Blini - pancakes (13) Restaurant (13) Snails (9) Crostini - Croque chef cookie jar Monsieur (9) Yogurt (8) Rabbit (7) Books (7) Gluttony - Syrup (6) clafoutis sweet - sweet - desserts .. (5). culinary Dating (5) Beverages - Tea - Smoothie ... (4) Cooking Contest (3) Waffles (3) Gratin (3) Embroidery - Knitting - Crochet ... (2) Quail - partridges - partridge ( 2) Cook with candy (2) Bento (1) Travel Doriane (1)
Culinary temptations Clémence Mogador Cloud milk Italian Cuisine Franco Rosa's Yummy Yums Secrets Foie Gras Food House Between you and me ... 750g Heads Damien chef cookie jar and Christophe Le petit journal of Damien
No comments:
Post a Comment