Recipes Salted crackers cakes savory sandwiches salads soups entries bricks crumbles the park teddington savory cakes pies grain pasta casseroles vegetarian spreads bread bowls tofu, tempeh, seitan other dishes Sweet chocolate the park teddington biscuits, cookies, cakes pies small crumbles cheesecakes clafoutis dessert cakes and desserts creams foams pannacotta ice cream other Japanese dessert Japanese dishes Japanese desserts Other jams breads and pastries for small drinks Cooking Cooking vegetables other fruits otherwise Archives My attitude Bio bio Bio closet cheaper the park teddington Organize and set menus Shopping List How to store Can you cook healthy? My records produced the park teddington books Agar, slimming secret the park teddington of Japanese salted Bite! Cooking Japanese ingredients Sweet Lemon Ginger Organic Oatmeal the park teddington L'Atelier organic - ingredients, recipes and know-how Matcha My Classified bowls, eat organic My office spreads sweet and savory P'tit the park teddington chef Organic Quinoa Receive Solo bio and organic pumpkin Veggie Variations - I know how to cook vegetarian veggie burger recipes Goodies Index for ingredients for "Veggie" Recipes the park teddington of my books I like to download favorite sites and Blogs Online Bookstore Lectures Gourmet Brands & Products Small express breads
I sometimes the park teddington think it's a long time since I did not found a new favorite ingredient so a bit unconventional. Now that the common the park teddington man knows perfectly tofu, miso and puree umébosis (ben what?), No way to show off at dinner parties. Fortunately, the park teddington I discovered there was a time my new lethal weapon mashed pumpkin seed toasted.
Already, just the title is long and scary (to the uninitiated). I take. Then, the color is weird: a forest green, a little neon in places, even vaguely psychedelic. Finally - and this is the main thing - it's really something to die for. The pot seems invariably too small, and I have to resign myself to not just spread on slices of toasted bread still warm (where it melts a bit ...), if I want to keep doing other things. the park teddington
"The other thing" the park teddington main, the most interesting the park teddington so far is use as a salad dressing, just diluted in a little lemon juice and olive oil. I love the use of warm salads (or warm), my favorite when the temperatures begin to drop. This is an assembly-to-the-basket will roast in the oven with spices, seeds or nuts toasted vegetables, and cereal, the park teddington rice and bulgur in mind. With mashed pumpkin seed, I think the butternut squash and are really quite specified, but is a bit YMMV!
The main drawback of this new darling ingredient remains available (no, not typing!). It is found for the moment exclusively on the internet (here and there), but we expect that if all calls to our strong bio favorite store, it will eventually be ordered ...
Warm salad thai rice and squash 3 For 4 people 2 glasses full thai rice 1 small butternut squash 1 small pumpkin 1 fillet olive oil 1 tsp. coffee spoon of zaatar (spice mixture) 1 handful of pumpkin seeds 1 tsp. coffee flower of salt 2 c. heaped coffee mashed pumpkin seeds toasted 1 lemon 2 tbsp. tablespoons olive oil 2 tbsp. tablespoons water c. coffee table salt
Cook rice according to package the park teddington instructions. Wash squash and pumpkin. Cut into 4. Remove seeds and fibrous part. Cut into slices, then into cubes. It is unnecessary to remove the skin. Arrange on a baking sheet and drizzle with a little olive oil. Sprinkle with zaatar. Roast in oven at 180 C for 40 minutes (or until the pieces are tender). Also bake pumpkin seeds mixed with sea salt for about 20 minutes. In a small bowl, mix the mashed pumpkin seeds with lemon juice, olive oil and water. Add salt and set aside. Serve the rice with roasted squash cubes, toasted pumpkin seeds and drizzle with sauce mashed pumpkin the park teddington seeds. Post navigation Previous Next
Hmm, it must be divine! Actually, I've never seen in the radius of my store bio. Seasoning as tahini, the park teddington very good idea. And it is true that the toasted pumpkin seeds, it is a treat, it's my guilty pleasure in winter. I sprinkled my fennel salad yesterday and I accompanied by a quinoa patty / zucchini (the last
No comments:
Post a Comment