There is little time, thanks to Idealo.fr (compare prices in over 5000 shops), I found a griddle / grill / wok at an unbeatable price! When I received it, I could not help but use it on the field. My friend Lili's Kitchen had told me a few weeks earlier than make pancakes a la plancha, it was just incredibly convenient narodni front beograd and good! Neither one nor two, I started and I am super happy with the result. Thanks to this category Appliances Idealo.fr on, so I could find this all-in-one Philipps HD6324.90.
The object is certainly a bit bulky, but very practical. It has a reversible grill plate with a side a side plancha narodni front beograd and a drip tray for healthy cooking fat! There is also a container used wok, with a stylish glass lid. The unit is completely independent of the motor and resistors, which allows narodni front beograd easy maintenance: hobs spend even dishwasher narodni front beograd safe! The unit heats up quickly and really allows even cooking. The coating is perfect for cooking, unless the products are attached in short, a real pleasure! narodni front beograd Be careful though your small hands and those of your children once lit, the entire unit is hot! It is better to keep his distance and use potholders at various manipulations of the device. To be honest, I could not help but make my complete the meal with this great tool: Wok for stir-fry, grill for steaks and grilled for pancakes. I was really attracted by the three modes of cooking and I can not wait to share with you other delicious recipes! Anyway, the object now has a place in gold in my kitchen and it is not ready to leave me!
Step 1: In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and sugar. In another bowl, beat the egg omelette then add the milk and butter. narodni front beograd Now mix the liquid preparation with the flour and stir vigorously to avoid lumps. At the last moment, add a pinch of salt and mix.
Step 2: Heat the griddle (or failing that, a smooth narodni front beograd pan). Pour a few drops of oil on a paper towel and dab your griddle. Using a ladle, pour a little dough pancakes on the griddle. Cook until that appear small air bubbles, then flip your pancake. Cook for 1-2 minutes, then set aside on a plate. Continue until all the batter.
Tips recipe Frankly, cooking a la plancha is top! That Philips has a really great cover. Even without fat, it would be easy to return pancakes narodni front beograd without them hang. If at home, you do not have a griddle, just use a skillet smooth!
Thank you for this wonderful recipe and this great photo! narodni front beograd
Newsletter!
Your favorite narodni front beograd recipes Valentine's Day: Ravioli beet to Pink Lady apples and ginger duck and parmesan sauce (contest inside) American Pancakes Valentine: Chocolate Strawberry Trifle
I love apples, so when Pink Lady has asked me to make a rose recipe for Valentine's Day, my choice ... Close
No comments:
Post a Comment