Tuesday, November 12, 2013

With Blackbird Monki and I went shopping at Topshop and then eat pancakes at my house. I only forgo

veracamilla.nl | Autumn photos oreo cookie jar # 2
Categories Select Category ... Of The Day (132) A Touch Of Fashion (98) Advertorial (52) All About Books / DVD brushes (51) Other (160) Battles / dupes (25) Beauty (131) 's / CDs (38) Celeb's (30) Cocktail review (15) Columns (15) Easy recipe (4) Favorites (47) For men (11) Hair (36) In the media (21) Discounts and actions (22) Spring photos (24) Lifestyle (24 ) Low-budget (274) Luxury Brands (136) Makeup Collections (30) My collection (13) Fashion (89) Nails etc. (194) Perfume (73) Personal Life (122) Playing with makeup (12) Reviews (235) Shop Logs / hauls (85) Jewelry (49) Site (39) Twitter Question (145) Uncategorized (125) VC beauty news (16) Care (129) Video (411) Wonder Hangover (3)
Beauty affordable blush Budget Catrice collection essence favorites FOTD pictures cheap H & M hematite how to Christmas clothing fedex L'Oreal lipgloss oreo cookie jar lipstick look Mac makeup mention Fashion oreo cookie jar nail polish nail polish new eyeshadow Perfume question review pink shoplog sleek suzanne Swatches The Body Shop tutorial tweet twitter Video summer demand YouTube
What fly past the days. I have super cute weeks behind, and I can not wait to see all the photos Looking back on all the friends I've seen, the food I've eaten, the people I've met and the things I've done. Of course, the (almost) all photos that have not yet been published. Instagram or Twitter
With Blackbird Monki and I went shopping at Topshop and then eat pancakes at my house. I only forgot one egg by doing the batter so stupid! Now I'm going to find out that his tasteless without eggs, pancakes and hard.
Last week I gave a short presentation in Toomler on my blog. I thought it was terrible. I was so nervous, I had a complete blackout. Furthermore, the evening was very pleasant. Nice people and ultimately only caught the last tram home.
But now fortunately now! I have lots of HD channels, where I only have to look because I'm fascinated by how incredibly sharp picture. Really not normal! And I also finally 24 Kitchen, woohoo!
I went with my mother shopping in Arnhem. The Beehive is closed oreo cookie jar January 1 and has now emerged oreo cookie jar as a real Wibra. There is nothing wrong with Wibra, but tons of clothing, large posters in yellow oreo cookie jar and red do not belong as a luxury department store De Bijenkorf. I'm really very sorry.
Tuesday came Olaf food! That was very nice, with hip hop music from the beginning of 2000 we listened oreo cookie jar back, Geordie Shore on TV and of course ... Pancakes (this time with egg into the batter).
Yesterday I went out to dinner with Sanne and Teske for us to celebrate. 3rd anniversary 3 years ago we met the first time, the second edition of the YouTube Gathering. Sanne even without makeup, Teske even with bangs and I without red lipstick. Time flies, but now we are already 3 years old girlfriends, and I'm very happy
Unfortunately, the sushi we went food was not so good. When I see this picture I'm even misseljk again ... the rice was still warm, the service slow (I waited 50 minutes oreo cookie jar in a warm hand roll) and unkind. I even laughed when I did not want to pay extra for the sushi I had not eaten, because it was just really do not eat. Most sushi restaurants oreo cookie jar charge you extra if you are eating late, because they do not want you order anything and not to eat, but I did anyway anything else. Soho Sushi at Lange Leidsedwarsstraat, I've never seen anything like ridiculous and I never go there.
x replied on 25 October 2013 at 18:48:
[Reply]
Hi Vera, What a nice week! What a pity that the sushi so disappointing say .. It can be so nice. Ridiculous that they laugh at you. But, next time! Furthermore, I wanted to say that I find it quite how you do it with your own house and everything around it.
Tip: Never eat near the Lange Leidsedwarsstraat. Terrible restaurants there. If you want to eat near the Leidseplein, something I recommend a few to: De Balie, oreo cookie jar Wagamamma, Hard Rock Cafe for a snack and the Febo (until late at night). More .. no! The pictures look is enjoy weather, cute!
Nor in certain places oreo cookie jar around the Newmarket. I've had their ever seen. Gad-far-damme. Nice to have lunch Meuwese

No comments:

Post a Comment