Good shops, breeders and exchanges
The germicidal agents of alder cones you can make in the hobby to excellent use. I use due to the simpler dosing of a solution of water and alder cones. I have also given up to 1 liter of water 15 to 20 pins and let the whole thing go through some days. The resulting broth I pour out through a Salinenkrebssieb, which retains the slimy rocks. The solution I store in an old plastic bottle easyequipment in which some still settles on suspended matter. Prior to use, I fill a 50ml glass beaker full order when dosing any existing solids to recognize in time.
The best harvest time for the pins is from November, when the pins are slowly brown to mid-January. The longer the pins are exposed to the weather, the less active ingredients easyequipment they contain. After collecting I dry the pins and shake it vigorously in a bucket with a lid through. Thus, the seeds fall out and pollute the aquarium water no longer unnecessarily.
08/2009: As an alternative easyequipment I have tried Indian almond, green walnut, oak and beech leaves. At best, the alder plug solution has proven to be Zuganbe to catfish eggs. Since I have no way Torffaser with real hands on acidification of soft water, I prefer to use alder cones. Do not acidify as much, but produce a nice brown tinge, the Betta, Boraras and Co. have so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment