Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Sweet chestnuts but owls or ET?


* Thick, white paper for the eyes
Sabine / Island of Silence 12 September 2013 10:49
how cute that fits just totally love tanja well, because we have discussed this morning, we want to make horses and deer from chestnut and now bees come to show how schön1 many thanks for the! all love rebecca Reply Delete
Oh, dear Tanya, when I come to your page I get the same really good mood. The red apples on top and the points ... really nice! The Bees tinkering I already knew and wanted to tinker as Anton Mobile for over the changing table. Although nothing came of it, but the idea is still great and you have beautiful tinkered together. That looks really idyllic. And also the suitable children's song strikes me as an equal: hum, hum, hum, bee hum around ... Kennste? Greetings from antons muddi Reply Delete
Hello on Thursday, Tanya, since it can still be several rainy days ... They're become so cute, each bee is unique as well. On such an idea one must come only once! Furthermore, much tinkering wish you joy of Sabine Reply Delete
Dear Tanya, the Brummer are gorgeous! Reminds me of my time as Erzierherin in KiGa, O) I wish you have a pleasant afternoon! Dearest greetings Claudia Reply Delete
Dear Tanya, Thank you for your nice comment. Well, that's again a great idea. I'm the same with my handiwork times beeping. Who will be delighted. Got a nice weekend. Sincerely, Nicole Reply Delete
Dear Tanya, what a cute craft idea! I must remember to show Sonea teachers ... Bees are so sweet yet mandatory in the bee group: o) Greetings Katharina Reply Delete
Hi Tanya, sweet idea, your pin-Bees, and imitate so easy that I will definitely try it with the kids. And I did the same to me this week's recommended you book "rock festival" worried, lying next to me on the sofa, is already at work and I think that soon I will take my first model for my daughter in attack - thank you for this . Greetings Anette Delete Reply
Dear Tanya, such a cute idea. Do I have time for my kids. He is afraid of real bees, but in the book he finds it very interesting. :-) All the best and wish you a nice Sunday Urte Reply Delete
love tanja, which is a nice craft idea. I'm going with my troop-kita handiwork. because the children have fun safely. Many thanks for passing on the great idea :-) love greetings silke Reply Delete
Hi Tanya, your autumn bees are soooo sweet. I've saved the image the same time .... awesome ;-) I've just discovered you only looked around for awhile .... here ... I gefällts super good! Best regards Mia Delete Reply
This is me
Sweet chestnuts but owls or ET?
Stars Advent Calendar
12 hours ago
Amalie loves Denmark
In the reading fever with librileo
1 day ago
Elfenkind Berlin gross looking food
raffle, along one eats less alone & diy: a jack cushion ...
3 days ago
Hamburger Liebe
1 week ago
A child is a love made visible!
2013 (80) November (5) October (9) September (8) We have ushered in the autumn ... A great toy box for us and for you ... mi ... Small view into Äpfelhaus, the first apples-Flohm ... It rattles the mill by the rushing stream ... Sweet Autumn Bees ... (DIY) A rock festival ... An Italian evening ... Design by blogger idea ... August (7) July (7) June (3) May (7) April (8) March (9) February (8) January (9) 2012 (128) December (10) November (9) October (10) September ( 8) August (10) July (8) June (8) May (12) April (11) March (13) February (12) January (17) 2011 (1) December (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment