Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Switch to mobile debrasseren view


what a horrible night. As soon as it had been raining here all Thursday at relatively mild temperatures, the frogs and toads were crawling out of their quarters and made their way to their spawning grounds. Unfortunately I was in the twilight traveling by car, and slowly I went, one way or another amphibian I certainly could not avoid. debrasseren Where I succeeded, my husband was back then is not careful enough. The toads fence that I checked out of curiosity, had either underexploited or the bucket had recently been emptied. What can be assumed almost, because 100 meters from the fence, the animals were unfortunately on the road.
At the entrance debrasseren to the impasse debrasseren in which I live, sat a frog. The at least I could get to safety - hopefully in the right direction. For the more difficult debrasseren yes relief of this kind wherever no toads fences are: you do not know exactly where the animals want, and simply hopes that the transport over the road in the direction - that is, in the direction where is the head of the animal - the right one. Seeds of pine cones popular finches feed
While I was still eagerly distributing sunflower seeds and chicken feed in the garden, travels much of the finches regularly to the front of the house. There, the black pine still poses pin down, and the seeds distributed by the impact over the entire parking lot, apparently include according to the preferred debrasseren Finke food now. Mistle Thrush can be used as aerating
A huge Mistle Thrush (or is it a song thrush) seems to want to sit somewhere in the garden. Eagerly she is currently collecting moss from my Beeteinfassungssteinen together. It collects probably in the neighbor's lawn, else can the portion which currently looks as fresh scarify, not explain. Mistle Thrushes are really huge and decorative, if rather shy birds. Still scouring debrasseren the grosbeak, who has chosen my bird feeder for the fat reserve debrasseren replenishment. I'd once on it to hold the camera, but once I leave the office chair, it registers the movement and is gone. And the woodpecker lady who always plundered the bird feeder in winter, is probably a carousel lover. debrasseren Lately debrasseren she munches (of course I am sure that it is exactly the Specht lady and not others ...) on the fat balls, and branch with dumplings advised always vastly in vibration. Bees find (yet) any food
In the garden I stumbled against a bumblebee. The friendly Bestäuberin currently debrasseren you do with the - commented Nieswurzen and some crocuses, eat really good she can not - probably leergemampften. So far I have otherwise found only a few Erdbienenlöcher that suggested activity. And while I'm still pondering that otherwise are not doing much in insects - which should also live - I read the aid that the honey bees are severely threatened by these long winter. You probably no longer come at their combs and starve. Who will then pollinate our fruit trees? (Www.aid.de) potted plants now have outdoor
My Zimmeraralie - this miracle of robustness - and my oleanders have now clearly come under the open sky since yesterday. Some can even tolerated at Frost, and I must now urgently the glass house from the inside clean and tidy in order again to produce debrasseren there will soon be tomatoes, eggplants and peppers.
This entry was posted in General, Spring, Garden, Natural History debrasseren and tagged bees, honey bees, spring, garden animals, toads hike, winter feeding of steel. Bookmark the permalink.
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> < del datetime debrasseren = ""> <em> <i> debrasseren <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Switch to mobile debrasseren view

No comments:

Post a Comment