Friday, November 8, 2013

Oops, the ring is automatically released. What now? It may indeed be that the ring itself out


special
There are several contraceptives beyond come on Girl Scene, but we're not done yet. Some girls find the pill awkward because they often forget to swallow him. The other is an IUD again uncomfortable or just want to use something else. That could, because hexalab cenovnik besides the pill and the IUD is also the NuvaRing.
The NuvaRing is a contraceptive and prevents you from becoming hexalab cenovnik pregnant. Like all the NuvaRing contraceptives is not completely reliable, there is a 0.4% chance of becoming pregnant. This means that if a thousand women a year use the NuvaRing, four women would become hexalab cenovnik pregnant. The NuvaRing does not protect against STDs.
How does it work? The NuvaRing is a flexible ring of plastic and has a diameter of about five inches. The ring gives the female hormones estrogen and progestin off, which are absorbed by the lining of the vagina. hexalab cenovnik As with the pill, these hormones ensure that there is no egg is released.
How to use the ring? The idea is that you insert the ring between the first and fifth day of your period itself. The first week is the ring not completely reliable, so using a condom is therefore especially important in that week. Three weeks later you remove the ring itself around the same time as you have brought. "M Suppose you have inserted the ring on Monday morning ten hours you get it three weeks later on Monday morning ten hours out. After a ring-free "week you bring it back on Monday morning at ten o'clock itself. Are you a little later with the introduction? No problem, just make it that you still brings him within twelve hours. The NuvaRing so bring you every month itself.
I can, just like the pill, delaying my period? Yes, you can! If you ever want to not be menstruating, this time you spend three weeks immediately a new one. This can be repeated about four times, it can only be done you get breakthrough hexalab cenovnik bleeding.
Oops, the ring is automatically released. What now? It may indeed be that the ring itself out 'pops' within three weeks. Rinse thoroughly and then just bring it on again. Do this within three hours, because the ring remains just yet reliable. If you do this within three hours, then the ring a week not one hundred percent reliable and the use of a condom so extra important.
The most important thing is that keeps you well when you insert it and when you do so again out to get him. Write this in your diary or journal and make sure you do this carefully. A useful tip is to create for example an hour in advance it helps you remember. A reminder in your phone
26 REACTIONS
I find the Nuvaring super convenient! Use this something hexalab cenovnik more than 2 years. You do not have to remember every day, you should not be afraid if you are vomiting or if you have diarrhea that operation is reduced, as you have with the pill. He has NEVER failed, and no not during sex. My friend has also never encountered anything. I feel him never sit! No side effects ... The in-and unloading is done in a few seconds hexalab cenovnik with me, I find nothing unpleasant to. Another existing contraceptive I would never want to.
Nuvaring is very fine! I have never seen in 3 years that the ring itself went out ..! Having sex can be super easy just get it out, and go on vacation with, or sleep somewhere other than home I always forgot my pill, so that's why I took the nuva and is really ideal.
I use the NuvaRing now already one and a half years. I'm just ideaal.Het insertion and removal is just like a tampon because it's very flexible and you can set the Internet you get a text message when you have to remove him or insertion. With sex you notice nothing of, both the girl and the boy. I think it's finest that you do not have to think, every night I'd hexalab cenovnik forgotten guaranteed
Wow people what a horror. "I really do not find that thing in me string and now itself so far with your hand in your own" dingie "go check 3000 x nothing. "Especially that I like! I use the NuvaRing for years and it's really chill. hexalab cenovnik He's never come up out at me (sometimes feel 'it down to, but you can to push it easily slightly higher, idd kind of like a tampon). Furthermore, you can also fine to have sex with NuvaRing hexalab cenovnik in, though it is also quite easy for take out. It should be fine I think there are far fewer hormones than the pill, so there really is no side effects.
I can imagine that the introduction about the same as a tampon? I do not know if someone has a NuvaRing can tell me this? Have now been three years an IUD, I'm happy with it, get all

No comments:

Post a Comment