The Board of hearty and future lovers of predatory fish, rare and exotic. The board in the jetztigen version went on 14 June 2005 at 23:07 o 'clock. kasvuhoone However, predators & Co. started as a hunting platform kasvuhoone already in 2001. Unfortunately been lost over time and through changing providers the archives.
Hi, from yesterday to today is one of my Channa kasvuhoone Gachuas Th03/02 kasvuhoone apparently jumped out of my tank! Has had 3 of the animal placed in a smaller pool so that the couple calm and apparently kasvuhoone the lid was not on properly (otherwise I can not explain it) Unfortunately, I was half the day at university and so I have come homecoming was a completely kasvuhoone withered Channa and apparently dead in my room ..... 've Already "stiff dried" animal then placed in a bucket of water, as I've read here in the forum of similar cases in which the animals have even survived! 2 hours later, the animal began to wiggle his gills and fins gelegntlich to move even the meantime, he swims a bit in the bucket but it is still very weak, and his entire mucosal goes out, also his eyes are obviously dried out and destroyed .. .. Hence my question: should I treat the animal somehow kasvuhoone prevent infection or fungus? or is it no problem to replace the mucous membrane? If the dull eyes bounce back and the animal is able to survive without sight? Thank lG Roland Roland Thread Starter Junior Member Posts: 26 Threads: 3 Photos: 0 Joined: 29 August 2011 19:53 Thanks: 12 Thanked: 1 Time in 1 Post aquarists since: 2011
With the mucosa is normal, without sight, the animal is also viable. Would wait as the Channa further acts, he makes a longer tormented impression I would save / kill him. From the bucket I would do it first time out skubi007 Thanks given: 0 Thanks received: 1 in 1 Post
Meanwhile, he already makes a little better ... still moves very slowly, but in comparison to 3 hours before a big improvement! He already swims back in the pool and is very often on the surface .... afraid that the others will attack him .... I left him only once for closer observation in the bucket, as he has in the beginning not at all well-lG see Roland Roland Thread kasvuhoone Starter Junior Member Posts: 26 Threads: 3 Photos: 0 Joined: 29 August 2011 19:53 Thanks: 12 Thanked: 1 Time in 1 Post aquarists since: 2011
Hi I would leave it in the bucket, so that it reaches a low water level without much effort the water surface to breathe. Into the pool, I would put him back under any circumstances until, if ever, again is reasonably fit. Greeting Dirk Dirk64 Premium Member Posts: 548 Topics: 22 Images: 13 Joined: 12 May 2011 10:02 Thanks given: 181 Thanks received: 49 in 42 posts aquarists since: 1974 Personal album
Hello, skubi007 wrote: From the bucket, I would do it first time out - Edit -. When the bucket is covered, that's a good solution. Just do it the way Dirk mentioned it already. kasvuhoone And now and then a little water change, ie keep Clean-room conditions. Regards, Steven
In order to be an immaculate member of a flock of sheep, one must above all be ein_Schaf. A. Einstein plankton tribe Poster Posts: 1036 Topics: 81 Images: 6 Joined: 18 Given January kasvuhoone 2007 20:37 Thanks: 12 Thanked: 110 in 61 posts aquarists since: 1986 Personal album
ok thank you! swims again in the bucket Maybe he recovers yes lG Roland Roland Topic Starter kasvuhoone Senior Member Posts: 26 Threads: 3 Photos: 0 Joined: kasvuhoone 29 August 2011 19:53 Thanks: 12 Thanked: 1 Time in 1 Post aquarists since: 2011
The published here is half of my knowledge is free from any warranty! http://the-chaos-company.de Rossi077 Senior Member Posts: 406 Topics: 14 Images: 43 Joined: 17 March 2012 17:41 Thanks given: 158 Thanks received: 23 in 16 posts aquarists since 2012 Personal kasvuhoone album
Thanks for the assistance, but I am afraid it is not much help! has meanwhile looked relatively good .... now, however, no longer kasvuhoone .... If his condition does not improve I will in the next few hours probably have to end his suffering, unnecessary "torture" does not help ... lG Roland Roland Thread Starter Junior Member Posts: 26 Threads: 3 Photos: 0 Joined: 29 August 2011 19:53 Thanks: 12 Thanked: kasvuhoone 1 Time in 1 Post aquarists since: 2011
Hi! the animal has unfortunately not survived .... After I "softened" him yes it has initially relatively good-looking, but that was after about 4-5 hours of closing. Then he vegetated only then and I had to be sorrow
No comments:
Post a Comment