As the first ... Oktoberfest weekend's done ..... I hope you have now gained all of you a beer table set and a bucket of paint. Today is a tip that is what you can hire her to the bench, when the table is moved into your office .... the photo I discovered yesterday evening and it fits perfectly with the last post ... Here ... the two benches were simply placed in a row and finished the lowboard for the living room .... underneath is still plenty of room for boxes, baskets or stack of magazines ... source
You will not believe this but I have been thinking all the time, what do I do with benches? Whoosh does your post :-) Sets of course, that in Switzerland, I find somewhere a beer table set ... Best regards Kira * reaching shoe * Reply Delete
2013 (85) November (5) October (9) September (9) August (8) July (9) June (8) May (7) April (9) March (7) February (6) January (8) 2012 ( 96) December (7) November (10) October (11) September (13) Weekend Project .... Inspiration tour .... O `taps is ... Addendum cuvanje maticnih celija O'zapft is .... Pimp your IKEA Part II .. Pimp your IKEA Part I of turquoise cuvanje maticnih celija .... Industrial Style .. Caribbean dreams ... Good Morning Monday ... Back to School ... New favorite pieces ... surf shack or loft ... August (12) July (19) June (16) May (8)
I pack my suitcase ...
In the middle of the WO (CH) Gardens # 7 .. and here we go on to BLOGST
travel | B & B love in rockport massachusetts
Simple template. Powered by Blogger.
No comments:
Post a Comment