Interview with Jan Brandenbarg that the Birkman method brought to the Netherlands - Young Bosses
Consultant Trainee
Jan Brandenbarg is the main Birkman gastro norm consultant of our country. Almost everyone in the Netherlands with Birkman has something to do, know Brandenbarg. Most Birkman consultants are trained by him and his hard work partner Marion Brugman. So do I. He was almost 25 years ago the first in our country that the Birkman method introduced. The method provides answers to questions like:
"What did you like your colleagues need to work optimally together? What is the strongest style to exercise your work? Why void the team you are working every time in the same behavior? Which job do you enjoy the most? What causes stress for you and what can you do? "
Brandenbarg was at the end of the eighties looking for a method to build. The hierarchical relationship between consultant and client off He was director at Buro Gijswijt R & D that dealt with training and consultancy.
"I then got very often an eerie feeling when my clients were worn, how high they were also in the organization. Dependent So when they were asking gastro norm me say Jan, tell me how my behavior well once you come across. gastro norm And then I thought, you get my opinion, and I am more independent than the people in your organization, just as subjective as any other man. "
So he wanted a tool that customers are enabled to form. An objective picture of himself And do not depend on the environment in which they are sitting, but compared to the rest of humanity. Statistically. gastro norm
Brandenbarg found the instrument he was looking for when he met "by an unlikely coincidence Roger Birkman. On a scholarship, he was a lady bump who heard his story, and asked him if he had already spoken. Birkman with Roger Birkman had not noticed him because he was not a commercial man for sale walked with his method.
"Birkman is a shy, sensitive gastro norm scientist. Before I got anything at all to hear about the method, I was bombarded first fifteen minutes of questions, to determine whether gastro norm I was good enough to use. His stuff Most people snap it on, but I found it fascinating because in America, where you will be drawn into the stands to make a product. Away Birkman gastro norm was not concerned with winning souls, but looked good consultants who were not on cheap success gastro norm but his method a success wanted to make.
I thought it was initially a nice method, but could not as well off with the contradictions gastro norm that there were in the test results. When I flew to America with two colleagues, and we have embraced the method, but back in the Netherlands, we still had a lot of puzzles. Especially since we did not know or American strategies are applied in our country.
When we said two years: we will not sell it but we're giving away to customers. That I was the first in the Netherlands. We have at our customers say: we have a new experiment, we want to try, but you do not pay for our experimentation. After three quarters year, customers were so enthusiastic gastro norm that they said that I want for my staff. When we went to sell it. "
Birkman remains pretty feet in modern brain research. The method measures not so much who or what someone 'is' as enneagrammen, MBTI and all other methods do. It gives a picture of your natural behavior, your needs and causes of stress in you. You also get a good idea about your interest world and the jobs that suit you.
Reason enough for us to the amiable, sometimes painful sharp Jan Brandenbarg to search for and to. Him speak One of my burning questions was why we would actually gastro norm choose, while so many others are. Birkman method for
"Birkman is a self-assessment method developed by Roger Birkman at the end of the forties. At the beginning of the Fifties, gastro norm he is validated. Because Birkman a huge database features, the reliability of the method is particularly high.
If you want to compare data of people you need. Statistical numbers In Birkman is your answer list compared with 400 000 others. And 400 000 are a reflection of the working world. From carpenters to CEOs, from lower education to higher education. In addition, in all these years, now more than 3 million people who have a Birkman test. There are a lot of data available that you can use for your research.
Birkman distinguishes itself from other test by at least three aspects. First, ask other assessments are sometimes sending yet. In Birkman you never know what he asks. There are quite a few people, and I am th
Consultant Trainee
Jan Brandenbarg is the main Birkman gastro norm consultant of our country. Almost everyone in the Netherlands with Birkman has something to do, know Brandenbarg. Most Birkman consultants are trained by him and his hard work partner Marion Brugman. So do I. He was almost 25 years ago the first in our country that the Birkman method introduced. The method provides answers to questions like:
"What did you like your colleagues need to work optimally together? What is the strongest style to exercise your work? Why void the team you are working every time in the same behavior? Which job do you enjoy the most? What causes stress for you and what can you do? "
Brandenbarg was at the end of the eighties looking for a method to build. The hierarchical relationship between consultant and client off He was director at Buro Gijswijt R & D that dealt with training and consultancy.
"I then got very often an eerie feeling when my clients were worn, how high they were also in the organization. Dependent So when they were asking gastro norm me say Jan, tell me how my behavior well once you come across. gastro norm And then I thought, you get my opinion, and I am more independent than the people in your organization, just as subjective as any other man. "
So he wanted a tool that customers are enabled to form. An objective picture of himself And do not depend on the environment in which they are sitting, but compared to the rest of humanity. Statistically. gastro norm
Brandenbarg found the instrument he was looking for when he met "by an unlikely coincidence Roger Birkman. On a scholarship, he was a lady bump who heard his story, and asked him if he had already spoken. Birkman with Roger Birkman had not noticed him because he was not a commercial man for sale walked with his method.
"Birkman is a shy, sensitive gastro norm scientist. Before I got anything at all to hear about the method, I was bombarded first fifteen minutes of questions, to determine whether gastro norm I was good enough to use. His stuff Most people snap it on, but I found it fascinating because in America, where you will be drawn into the stands to make a product. Away Birkman gastro norm was not concerned with winning souls, but looked good consultants who were not on cheap success gastro norm but his method a success wanted to make.
I thought it was initially a nice method, but could not as well off with the contradictions gastro norm that there were in the test results. When I flew to America with two colleagues, and we have embraced the method, but back in the Netherlands, we still had a lot of puzzles. Especially since we did not know or American strategies are applied in our country.
When we said two years: we will not sell it but we're giving away to customers. That I was the first in the Netherlands. We have at our customers say: we have a new experiment, we want to try, but you do not pay for our experimentation. After three quarters year, customers were so enthusiastic gastro norm that they said that I want for my staff. When we went to sell it. "
Birkman remains pretty feet in modern brain research. The method measures not so much who or what someone 'is' as enneagrammen, MBTI and all other methods do. It gives a picture of your natural behavior, your needs and causes of stress in you. You also get a good idea about your interest world and the jobs that suit you.
Reason enough for us to the amiable, sometimes painful sharp Jan Brandenbarg to search for and to. Him speak One of my burning questions was why we would actually gastro norm choose, while so many others are. Birkman method for
"Birkman is a self-assessment method developed by Roger Birkman at the end of the forties. At the beginning of the Fifties, gastro norm he is validated. Because Birkman a huge database features, the reliability of the method is particularly high.
If you want to compare data of people you need. Statistical numbers In Birkman is your answer list compared with 400 000 others. And 400 000 are a reflection of the working world. From carpenters to CEOs, from lower education to higher education. In addition, in all these years, now more than 3 million people who have a Birkman test. There are a lot of data available that you can use for your research.
Birkman distinguishes itself from other test by at least three aspects. First, ask other assessments are sometimes sending yet. In Birkman you never know what he asks. There are quite a few people, and I am th
No comments:
Post a Comment