Friday, October 25, 2013

Carolien Brands (39) is a regular visitor of spiritual fairs:

Impression of a spiritual fellowship | Look on the other side
Shiny gemstones, self-help books, tarot cards and incense be presented on purple satin tablecloths. View Office organizes spiritual fairs regularly. colroom I took a look in Den Bosch, in the hope that I'll be a step further in my quest. colroom
View Office organizes spiritual scholarships for over seventeen years throughout the country. They do this mainly because spirituality is a growing group attracts people. Michiel Roeber, co-owner of Office View, which mainly devotes to the media attention that is given to. "Television programs as AstroTV, The Sixth Sense, Char and Derek Ogilvie colroom attract many viewers and thus have a major impact. In the nineties made programs like Tineke and the paranormal colroom world and X-Files for a growing interest in para normality. With our shows we play in the big question uppermost in everyone, there is more between heaven and earth "?
With that question in mind I step into the fair. A blue haze of spicy incense takes you right in the mood. In the background plays a tune with some pan flute sounds and the hall was originally a gym, is now in remarkably purple dress robe. Soon calls checkout boy to the lecture on psychometrics starts. Thirty plastic folding chairs are ready for those interested in this lecture. In no time, the seats occupied and Wim Helsdingen known psychic and psychometer, welcomes its audience. He explains what is psychometry; obtain information through personal objects. "Who should I try?" He asks confident. Within seconds stabbing thirty hands in the air, holding in each hand a piece of jewelry or a set of keys. In the hour that he gives the lecture, he makes four people quite emotional.
At the end of the lecture there will be an opportunity to ask questions. This shows that he has, for over fifteen years as a full-time psychic to work with his wife Ronnie. "I'm in there and have grown slowly from my gifts to know my work. The last few years I am asked a lot of exchanges or online colroom consultations as photo reading and reading the Tarot cards. " A curious woman asks if he finds it tiresome. "I get the energy, expressed it, and release it. On busy days I read for myself regularly smoke break, otherwise I feel like a machine. "
Carolien Brands (39) is a regular visitor of spiritual fairs: "I just have something with the paranormal. My interest was created by one of my students. I teach sculpture and one of my students gets her inspiration in their own words from the afterlife. She then goes into a trance and makes the most beautiful works of art. That has really convinced me and I am ever since engrossed me. It has really enriched my life. "
For me do the whole fairground around not. I think it is good that it is there that makes it accessible in any case, for those interested. But I can not really say that the spiritual fellowship now has a life after death. Convinced me Psychometrics other hand was very interesting, but you do not specifically need a scholarship. The story of Carolien has touched me in a way, I understand her motive to visit. These scholarships As for me remains the fairs that keep a bit woolly socks image. Incidentally, colroom I do not think it's all nepperds are heard, the people here giving away consultations. It just seems such a charade. Do you have experience with spiritual events?
Hey, At fairs will also never think the very best mediums, psychics etc.. find. Who do not need them. Publicity Maybe these books have a piece started: "Spectrum of regression and reincarnation" and "Dimensions behind regression and reincarnation" both written by Henri L. the Vidal de St. Germain. Greetings, Nini
Connecting to% s
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment