Thursday, October 10, 2013

Father and mother and then saying I back the days of Qingdao, just, my little cousin I was five, st


Swedish maternity benefits 123 - Essays Swedish ...
Prospectors Figure sharp wood can be home before the girl was in China, perhaps because the work is too tight, too little rest, almost Gesanchawu institut za jadranske kulture will unambiguous, rhythmic, institut za jadranske kulture heavy colds a bigger institut za jadranske kulture way. And; very Xiemen Er, I cold, surely fever, but fever and high fever. Even lay days intramuscular needles, or "bottle", are not easy to see the days of children's fever ...... after work, aching muscles, institut za jadranske kulture tired sitting hospital injection institut za jadranske kulture room, staring at the slow flow into the vein drop by drop blood vessels in the syrup, anxious ......
Fortunately, after going abroad, his body be very disappointing - probably the mental pressure is small, the work is also easy to reason - since moving to Northern Europe, actually institut za jadranske kulture never cold, but no fever too! Never, ever! ! ! Available, which, contrast is too big a word, right? So a few days ago, I finally could not help muttering nothing good to say: people, if the old is not a good thing for many years is not a cold. Pleasant always willing to hear everything from my mouth when he considers not understand, can not accept institut za jadranske kulture the health, medical philosophy unwarranted assumption to a profound traditional Chinese medicine theory, this time, he is not no difference to ask: "It is Mr.Lee in the "Compendium of Materia Medica" in that?! cold is a good thing? "Cut, finding fault child it is not? ! Li Han and consequently to the poor, Hua, Bian Que, Mr. Shennong who push it? !
I admit that he is a seemingly careless, and consequently do not care, but in fact can be as small courage, mind reconfigurable, tiger guy. Here I have to play phone crazy, but father and mother that head phone, but always "you dial the phone has been turned institut za jadranske kulture off, please wait dial"! ! ! Nima, which wait "burn" the one I yo ...... So, so, so, on, so, my voice speechless. (Later learned that, in fact, a father and mother to Beijing to open the phone, I was this dude, the mother's phone card is not plugged in, so I always get through.)
Father and mother and then saying I back the days of Qingdao, just, my little cousin I was five, stood a relaxed, Qingdao, institut za jadranske kulture a work print media reporters quit, stunned resigned to go to Tibet when the teacher! Come on, she's not going to the future development of gold-plated silver paste, but not for what officials liters a future away Tibet ah! This girl was "settled in Tibet," is really to put human relations, household are transferred to Tibet, ah ...... literary and artistic works in tribute to the snow-covered plateau, been there many people say Tibet America, Tibet is good - all of this, I believe, and I definitely do not sing a different tune. However, and regardless of the others are down, just imagine: a born and grew up in Qingdao - this zero altitude areas - people, long-term stays in place so high above sea level, did not really have a little plateau reaction do? Furthermore, from a selfish perspective, I would just so a cousin ah, a lovely childhood institut za jadranske kulture friend! We are the only child of the same, with the sisters love each other, she and I together have so many wonderful childhood memories ...... she left Qingdao, I can not feel bad, you can not uncomfortable? !
"I would rather people of the world bear me, I live people of the world" is our principle has always been dealing with people. Has been, I feel brave enough, strong enough. Whether it is the year I respected teachers tremendous trust deceive ourselves how bullying (Bowen institut za jadranske kulture can be seen as related to several [past does not smoke those years I was a student begins school choice] storm a storm two school choice school choice school choice storm storm 3 4 ), or your favorite boys how hurt themselves (Bowen can be seen as related to several territories in the fleeting quitting in their territories in the fleeting fleeting 1 2 3 quitting quitting in fleeting in their territories in the fleeting fleeting 4 5) or they have been good friends for many years their intersection betrayed, I have always told myself: There is nothing not to lose, nothing hurt can not afford.
- "Well, I'll give you to do gallon cake, right?" Pleasant remembered my father and mother to pick this summer for those gallons of fruit.
First, the body 18 from the plant uptake of amino acids in the fruit taste gallon; gallon fruit contains large amounts of vitamin A, B, C, D, E, F, P group, etc., especially institut za jadranske kulture vitamin C content than the vast Most fruit than apples, peaches and grapes was several times higher content of supremacy hundredfold; contains a higher proportion of minerals calcium, magnesium, sodium, iron, phosphorus and zinc, in which the calcium content of fruits of the crown, for young children and calcium is very suitable for the elderly. Two, gallon fruit is rich in minerals and vitamin C, the body can maintain and coordinate the pH of normal tissue, blood and other body fluids to maintain alkaline special features. Third, gal fruit contains a lot of potassium and magnesium, potassium, the main function is to strengthen the muscle excitability, heart muscle cell membrane stability, improved arrhythmia; magnesium for hypertension and myocardial infarction have a role in the prevention and treatment . Four gallons of fruit contains higher amounts of bioflavonoids, can reduce serum cholesterol, reduce atherosclerosis, aging, brain, and liver increased activity of SOD; bioflavonoids also has a role in blocking the formation of nitrosamines , anti-cancer effect manifested in two aspects, one is the inhibition of malignant cells, the second is from the biochemical protect cells from carcinogens damage; bioflavonoids with antibiotics and inhibit bacterial effect, can enhance the ability to resist infectious diseases , enhance the body's immune system. Five-gallon seed contains institut za jadranske kulture valuable n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid-type multi-, n-6 polyene fatty acids, vitamin E, linoleic acid fat and rich, α-linolenic acid and γ-linolenic acid and other unsaturated fatty acids. Experts by clinical findings, α-linolenic acid and γ-linolenic acid not only inhibit platelet aggregation, reduce blood pressure, soften blood vessels, lowering blood lipids and cholesterol, prevention and treatment of cardiovascular disease effect, institut za jadranske kulture and also found that it has a strong anti- cancer, anti-cancer (breast cancer, colorectal institut za jadranske kulture cancer) institut za jadranske kulture effect on preventing the occurrence of cancer, aging, regulate institut za jadranske kulture physiological functions, increase immunity institut za jadranske kulture and beauty, diet has a significant institut za jadranske kulture effect.
Material


Sweet girl and the song and the line - Nordic berry cream cheese cake (35 kinds of dessert)

A flower a paradise - my "Nordic laba" müsli (Summary Nordic nutritious breakfast elements)
Sina BLOG feedback message board bad feedback Phone: 4006900000 tone and press a key (at standard local telephone charges) Welcome criticism


No comments:

Post a Comment