Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Great person and great pilot, who had the pleasure of meeting him know of your people skills and hu


GOODBYE TO A GREAT this morning, aged 90, died on Argentine driver Jose Froilan Gonzalez "Pepe". He was the first to give a victory to Ferrari in Formula 1 at Silverstone circuit. coolroom gba And the only Argentine to win the 24 Hours of Le Mans. in 1954 with Maurice Trintignant in a Ferrari 375. He had a great national and international career. That milestone was commemorated in 2011 by the current champion Fernando Alonso, who ran around European tracks with Ferrari had used "Pepe". A gentleman of the tracks ... Bye "Pepe" will miss you .... "Pepe" Busso
We was the greatest of all, Warm, Simple, humble, thanks to the great "Pepe" was innovative in the Chevytu TC, I was lucky to see him run with the Corvette engine Ferrari with national mechanics in circuit 2 making power slide, pleasure for the eyes and memories are not forgotten, only Argentine coolroom gba winner of the 24 Hours of Lemans coolroom gba which drove 24 hours over 12 hours and Jorge lluvia.Padrino Cupeiro automobile, drove their cars at various (eg Larry, Marincovich, etc.. Helped many pilots, another more famous could have followed suit. My sincere condolences to his family and all the family car. Goodbye Sub F1 Champion. Juancega
The great Argentine PEPE Health! It is much bigger than we could imagine. Will aclerando with his godfather, John, with the clouds of eternal coolroom gba remembrance. Pinocchio and was reunited with Julito, coolroom gba and be happy forever. That is my wish. Don Richard
MI remembrance and tribute to another man with all the letters, I had the honor of greeting. coolroom gba A large, who was fortunate to experience one of the best times of Argentine motoring. With humility of large and not believe it. Gloria and eternal peace for him. Fluence
"For those who were touched by his deeds and had the honor of meeting, Froilan's departure is a sad story, but also a relief: for once in Argentina, one of our idols left for other tracks knowing how much I wanted. "Leonardo de Souza
A great sadness ...... world runner It was the first win for Ferrari, winner at Le Mans, a grandee of the best time of our aumovilismo world motorsport and surely, you can say many things coolroom gba of great palmares of Don Froilan Gonzalez, but above all it was a Grand Champion coolroom gba Life is looking coolroom gba unbeatable. Marcelo
I met Don Pepe in 1994, in Uruguay Street agency. I reached him by Don Ricardo Ross, secretary to Fangio, coolroom gba who somehow wanted to repair my disappointment coolroom gba at not seeing the Quintuple, which was already coolroom gba very sick. At first the talk did not go out, Don Pepe told me things, and I said "that's in my biography", but the ice broke out soon if not the name of a British pilot who was a dentist and I quickly said "Tony Brooks ". He stared at me and said "dear, for how young you are, you know a lot, come" and a file got a copy of his biography, written by Roberto Carozzo. When I went to autograph the book, saw that already had someone dedicated to influential national motorsport those years. He stared at me and said "is the last book that I have ..... bah, shit fire", and I dedicated and autographed on the next page. That was Don Pepe, a real man. Tete
A couple of years Uruguayan Association of Motor Journalists, Auvo., And the ACU, paid tribute to Don Pepe at Autodromo Victor borrat Fabini of El Pinar. There I had the luck and the great HONOR to meet a really big, talk to all who approached him, remembering years of his life and career. Goodbye "Cabezon", my respect for you along with a fraternal embrace to all Argentines nuts. a shrinkage
I met him in the late 80 one Saturday afternoon when the program was Cambalache with Fernando Bravo. I went to the door of the study with a book for me to sign it. I waited for him to finish the program and how I lived around perfect. I Cordially dedicated. A very cool guy, simple, loving. A shame, but no one is eternal, at least physically. It will be in memory. Goodbye Pepe. Alvaro
Great person and great pilot, who had the pleasure of meeting him know of your people skills and humility ... it is expected that both the Government and the ACA, render him a fitting tribute posthumously. marbadan
DEAR BROTHERS RETROVISIONES ARGENTINE: SENSE RIGHT NOW SO I JOIN A DUEL WITH DEEP YOUR PAIN, BUT WITH THE CONVICTION THAT "EL TORO DE LA PAMPA" (WHAT EVER CALLED AS) tapping ENTERED THE SQUAD CIRCUIT OF ETERNITY coolroom gba . FRATERNAL HUG javier
R

No comments:

Post a Comment