Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Put the mixture into a piping bag and have heaps on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake


Home individual birthday cake chocolate cake cake cake cake big wet fruit tarts crumble macaroons cookies biscuits muffins cupcakes bakery bread brioche pastries panna cotta cheesecake custard creams & clafoutis sweet yogurt närkontakt drink gourmet gifts drink salty sauce entry confectionery pizzas, toasted sandwiches, quiches, pies fish dishes Meat Contact Contact me Blablabla partners ...
Seeing the photographs, you will say "fast ??? ". I confirm !!!! For this recipe, I took my basic charlotte express' Apricot here. I replaced the apricots in syrup with strawberries (but it works with all season or fruit syrup), I just added a little gelatin to hold the charlotte that I was a little collapsed last (but optional). And I used a suitable mold (not a bowl covered with cling film with bY top plate to pack), the charlotte mold Tupperware and yes it is much more convenient and successful. For decoration, I had more strawberries, so I did some meringue and decorated with some sugar flowers. The result is up to my expectations and it's mostly a light dessert for Easter for example. närkontakt
35-40 biscuits (cookies I was 24 and suddenly I have holes in my charlotte!) 4 gervitas 50 g to 70 g of sugar (to do according to taste) 500g of strawberries (400g may be enough if you do not need it for decoration) 3/4 of a sheet of gelatin (1 if you want to be sure of holding or not based charlotte 1 night) for meringues 2 egg whites 125g sugar (100g may suffice) few drops of red dye
When using gelatin, take a tablespoon of this mixture and add the gelatin previously rehydrated for 10 minutes in water. Heat through, mix and submitted with the gervitas and sugar mixture, mixing well.
For the meringue, beat the egg whites närkontakt on low speed electric beaters or robot then increase the speed. When the mixture närkontakt is foamy, add the sugar and continue to beat 2 minutes. Add the dye and still beat a few seconds.
Put the mixture into a piping bag and have heaps on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 90 for 2 hours to well crunchy meringues (I raise to 110 after 1 hour).
April 19, 2014 à 23 M 21 min
You can use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title = ""> <acronym title = ""> <b> <blockquote cite = ""> <cite> <code> <del datetime = ""> <em> närkontakt <i> <q cite = ""> <strike> <strong>
brioche
wet cakes
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Top 5 recipes! närkontakt Brioche star nutella närkontakt promie thing, thing due, here is the b ... 5 comments | by Nemo | August 7, 2014 | in brioche eggs with milk Cookéo You can imagine that we man ... 6 comments | by Nemo | November 22, 2014 | in house pistachio pastry cream To a new giant macaron, I d ... 2 comments | by Nemo | 25 January 2015 | in sauce Mug frangipane cake, mug cake of kings! Who says pancake like here or here said by ... 7 comments | by Nemo | January 6, 2015 | in individual närkontakt cakes Cake Maltesers Finally, I take the time to ... 10 comments | by Nemo | 14 January 2015 | in celebration cake Follow me on Facebook;-)
Categories Select Category accompaniments (15) drinks (52) Cookies (17) Blablabla ... (27) Beverage (4) baking (4) cake (21) Edible Gifts (3) cheesecake (11) Chocolate (17) Confectionery (7) cookies (16) Creams (27) crumble (10) cupcakes (4) decoration (2) sweets (13) input (20) & custard clafoutis (34) Fruit (25) cake (3) birthday cake (38) wet cakes (27) individual cakes (12) large cakes (15) macaroons (21) muffins (16) Bread (9) panna cotta (10) partners (5) pizzas, toasted sandwiches, quiches, pies (63) Fish (12) Salt ( 5) sauce (9) pies (22) Meat (20) pastries (5) yogurt (32) Recipes by keyword
almonds närkontakt appetizer birthday cake caramel chocolate cake base creatin

No comments:

Post a Comment