Wednesday, January 28, 2015

- 18 g gelatin (9 leaves, but to weigh because some leaves are less than 2g, depending on the brand


I tested two recipes, owl cookie jar one simple, made with syrup and gelatin only, but it does me moderately packed. The sweets were superb, transparencies, tasty, in short, not bad.
BUT (because there is a "but" those who know me know that I am an eternal dissatisfied), they did not really taste of small teddy bear that I love ... Neither one nor two, I went looking for a new recipe, and I unearthed this little gem! Here, we loved it, it's easy, fast, and sweets have a delicious fruit taste !!
- 18 g gelatin (9 leaves, but to weigh because some leaves are less than 2g, depending on the brand)
Pour the mixture into immediately silicone molds (do not hang because it freezes relatively quickly ... for dressage, I put the mixture into a squeeze bottle, it was convenient) and reserve in the fridge for at least 3H.
Add the syrup and mix.
Pour the mixture into immediately owl cookie jar silicone molds (do not hang because it freezes owl cookie jar relatively quickly ... for dressage, I put the mixture into a squeeze bottle, owl cookie jar it was convenient) and reserve in the fridge for at least 3H.
Next article (03/15/2014) owl cookie jar
oooh of candy :) !! I am just in the process of sacrificing haribo Teddy! owl cookie jar the difference is that yours are homemade, the much better shot! In any case your recipe is very nice! Flo biz :)!
I put your recipe favorites too, but I did not have syrup on hand, just the aroma ... Still, you gave me ideas with different owl cookie jar flavors and colors used, so I diversifierai the collection! ;)
I liked my personal recipe, but if you find that your second recipe is better, I'll test !!!! and thank you for the wink !!!!!!!!! and if you like, I organize a contest right now on my blog, you can certainly participate (because you just make a recipe my blog): http://virginiemoreau.canalblog.com/archives/2014/01/29/29057270.html
Thank you for the proposal, it is a nice contest, but for now I do not know if I want to use my blog for competitions and other partnerships, I am still in the period "I touch myself" lol .. .which will not prevent me to test more of your recipes, because I made all around your blog (you were super prolific in just a few months!) and a dozen of your recipes caught my Attention: they are in my file "test", the famous ... So very quickly, I am henceforth you everyday since I subscribed to your news;)
Rho, class! They are superb!
I can tell you that I've brought some daycare for my son for the taste, and the kids devoured them !!! In short, for the record, the molds are home Silikomart owl cookie jar they caught my eye, and they have another model with fruit, nice too ..
Super class homemade sweets !! it feels like !!
As I understand them! I just offer me 4 new flavors (mango, cherry, peach and I do not know what, lol) in the context of a pleasant change! If you test, tell me what you and your children have thought;)
Honestly, that's not look bad, even if I do not promise you THE recipe "cracked" cubs (shame!) ... But we were very pleasantly surprised by the taste and texture, really close to that candy we love so much and in which we can not keep it from digging!
If you make one of my recipes, do not hesitate to send me a photo (and notice) so I can put you in the spotlight! It will be a real pleasure to see my recipes made in your kitchen ...
Tired of eating the same thing? Then put a little fantasy in our daily meals! Easy recipes rather rapid, balanced and above all as beautiful as good! Home Blog Recommend this blog Create a blog with CanalBlog
"March 2014 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Blogs where I like to hang out ... Appetizers This is my batch! Cupcakes and other sweets owl cookie jar Madness In p'tite kitchen Angie Just history of taste The cuisine of Bernard's cuisine Malou The trouble Flagrant delights of Lea Small dishes Patchouka Lolo and grub Miss casserole and small Petitcheflustine To those who enjoy cooking When cooking Nad Rock the pretzel A kitchen love Uneliyassdebonneschoses


No comments:

Post a Comment