For some time I'm pretty tired, irritable and I do not digest very well. To overcome these problems I started Yoga at running, I invested in a dawn simulator but despite an improvement I have not found my way ... So I wanted to "purge" my body to that it can function better afterwards. Eat only juice helps relax the body would not convey that liquid. It works less well than usual and little strange eating habits rest time of the treatment to work better in the future. After reading various articles on the subject (here, here and here) I turned to the juice cure for 5 days of Jason Vale. Not for its slimming power light (which is only temporary eh, you do not really lose 2 kilos in 5 days!), But especially for its detoxifying side I needed good.
Why this treatment? Because people say that having tested this method works well and that I wished for quality reasons but also saving myself making my juices not buy bottles (150 3 days ??! ). Moreover this treatment is made with fruits and autumn vegetables, perfect for the season so!
Note that I am healthy and that I have no particular problem. This cure is obviously not recommended for everyone, if you have any doubt go see your doctor. Also I am not advocating the juice cures, everyone does what he wants, I explain only how it happened for me and the benefits that I have learned.
The principle I chose the 5-day cure (but you can make a day, three or seven days ...) for which one must feed exclusively juice (no coffee, strange eating habits no tea, only the water and herbal tea and soft when a banana or an attorney by day). You do not drink any juice of course! There is an application (pay and English) that will give you recipes for every day. If you have the free version here:-) (in English too) And I've put the program, revenues and shopping list at the end:-) Every morning we start with a small boost coffee alternative ( apple + ginger), followed by 4 juice during the day: one in the morning, strange eating habits one at noon, one at 16h and last for dinner. So it's pretty strange eating habits simple to follow. Especially that each day you drink twice the same two. Very good point, every day there are two new juice. strange eating habits It allows not grow weary and discover new associations. Focus on enjoying the last minute if possible for vitamins ...
How to organize? This kind of treatment is preparing a minimum. Already the day (and the next day too) it is better to eat light: fruit and vegetables and ban cigarettes, meat, dairy products, coffee, tea, alcohol strange eating habits ...
Make a list of required courses in order not to miss anything of D-Day (I made a chart on Excel, you can download it at the end of the article). Juices require a juicer and a blender. For my part I already had both. But if you do not want to invest in a centrifuge, just go to the mixer fruits and vegetables and then press the smoothie in cheesecloth to catch the juice.
* Buy organic fruits and vegetables to keep the skin * Do not provide too much not too tired, or at least give anything unusual strange eating habits (personally I ran, was yoga and seen friends in the evening without problem) * If you do not feel so long to cure, start with a day to see if it can be for you
* Shopping: not to pay too much and find what you want to get organized! Go to a producer, who said in a Hive Or i ... In short, look for the best way to spend less! For my part I went to a farm for the cheapest and local fruits and vegetables, an organic store for specific strange eating habits things a little more difficult to find elsewhere (parsnip, raw beets ...) and I finish with Auchan for some things I had not found (oranges, frozen red fruits ...)
In total we got for a little less than 100 2 for 5 days, I find reasonable, especially we have left things strange eating habits for days! If you do the math, 5 juice per day for 5 days = 25 Juice / 50 = 2 / juice! Not very expensive so!
* I put the recipes at the end of the article for those interested. Information for all fruits and vegetables go in the centifugeuse strange eating habits except avocados, berries, blackberries, bananas, yogurt and sunflower seeds. Put the leaves between fruit to fully extract the juice.
Day 1 We started on a Sunday, to have time to prepare juices, see the time we needed ma
No comments:
Post a Comment