Thursday, January 22, 2015

I also just started experimenting with making pralines and want to hear where you bought the fine f


Melt the sugar in a pan - until it becomes a golden cold room temperature caramel. cold room temperature
Ready to use.
Here you will find instructions for tempering chocolate and the production of filled chocolates. This entry was posted in Small sweets cold room temperature and tagged after eight, Baileys, filled chocolates, nougat, nougat crunch, peppermint cold room temperature November 26, 2011 by Maja. Post Navigation More than very lucky one Sunday with stilo
To you who have problems with molds never washing agent only hot water, cold room temperature and a good idea plaster them with cotton wool, you can see the more there will be plastered and temp ring is really cold room temperature it just before we see ourselves reflected in the chocolate and slips out of shape with a plop, I make even chocolate and they are always fine, and kids can help
Maybe it's because chocolate is not tempered hero? It is a difficult art to master cold room temperature .. Alternatively, it may be because you wash your form with soap? It just rinse with water. Hope it was a little help :)
Do a little commentary on those who have difficulty getting them out of shape ..; I heard when they are new, it is a good idea to pour the chocolate in and take it all out again, wash it only with water and dry off, so they should not get stuck .. Have not yet tried but throw myself into the project in a few days ...
It's not the cover but the filling will not curdle. ,, It with bailyes just gets almost liquid even if it's in the fridge ... I can look at your pictures it is more solid in it? But maybe I used the wrong white chocolate, bought those "blocks" with the coating chocolate which is really hard in it .. So I hope it succeeds with the :)
How did you get your peppermint chocolates square too thin? Stands for and must make it a fetd, but I can not find a flat chocolate form :)
What a truly fantastic blog you have, Maja! Really inspiring cold room temperature :) I'm cold room temperature like another reader interested in knowing a little about the sustainability of filled chocolates - especially cold room temperature those that use eggs in the recipe. Do you know anything about it?
Is the very first time you use the mold? There may chocolates well a little tight. But already the second time it should be easier. They told you that you should cold room temperature not wash mold with soap? But only with hot water? It is important. As sitting there as a small amount of cocoa butter in the mold, which means that the chocolate easily comes loose.
If you still have problems, you may want. buy a little cocoa butter in a chocolate store / health store and greasing with it before use. But it should not be necessary if you just wash it with water in the future :)
Hello! Thanks for a super good website! I stand and try me a little forward with all this stuffing and such ... but I think of how to store them and how long can they stay? Would like to make some for Christmas so it's kind of nice to know how far in advance I can do it ... hugs Christina
Well, I was actually even on chocolate course recently, however, not at Urtegården and we made chai-fill. It tasted crazy delicious cold room temperature !! It boils cream up with a good chai tea (Celestial cold room temperature seasonings chaite is good!) And add a little honey. Then touch one milk chocolate and finally the butter. It is all tuck !!
I also just started experimenting with making pralines and want to hear where you bought the fine form with the flower? I need to invest in, and they're a little pricey, so it must be perfect :)
Thanks for the nice words. They welcome my chocolate heart :) I bought the shape of KOK (Art and crockery) for just 200 kr. Take in there and look! They have many fine shape. Considering the fact, also taking in there and spoil myself with a form more. Has been terribly fond of filled chocolates :) If you have any questions - or good ideas for delicious fillings, please write again!
Comment
These HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title = ""> <acronym title = ""> <b> <blockquote cold room temperature cite = ""> <cite> <code> < del datetime = ""> <em> <i> <q cite = ""> cold room temperature <strike> <strong>
48
majachocolat


No comments:

Post a Comment