I invite you to a creative break, with the choice to participate, Intier you to share know-how ... A creative exchange departman za arhitekturu time with ease! Home Blog Recommend this blog Create a blog with CanalBlog
For c witch hapeau paint black cardboard, let dry, cut and wrap a triangular piece to the tip of the hat, cut a circle for the base of the hat, stick.
namely: owls denote different kinds of owls that are often mistaken. Despite striking similarities, we must know that it is by no means the same species, owls are not female owls. The difference between these two groups of birds is not scientific, it is based solely on the visual presence "egret" small feather shapes departman za arhitekturu horns that only owls possess. (Source text and img: http://intra-science.anaisequey.com/)
Posted by at 11:10 apsa - Recycling - Comments [1] - Permalien [#] Tags: workshops, creative workshops, led workshops, board, cool, diy, diy, halloween, owl, owl, recycling, recycle, Recycling , tutorial, departman za arhitekturu tutorial
You may also like: costume workshop: I realize my mask workshop Recycling: recycle our plastic spoons ... Recycling Workshop hobby: making a braided leather bracelet Recycling Workshop: cans and lanterns Sewing workshop Recycling: I transform my pull bag Recycling Workshop: create your own cardboard frame workshop recycling and custo: departman za arhitekturu I transform my old denim shorts recycling workshop jewelry: I recycle my soda cans Recycling Idea: recyler our toiletries cartons hobby workshop: Jewelry Recycling: I carries a pendant initial letter
Receive departman za arhitekturu an email when a comment is posted on this message.
No comments:
Post a Comment