Sunday, August 17, 2014

Split, greencore bristol Croatia I love to eat. I love kuhati.Volim photograph. I like to let your


I long ago - in the vastness Web's encountered a glass keksiće- ie the idea that in the middle of the cookies cut in the shape Pour ground hard bomboni- and get the "glass" cookies. :) Too good ideas! :) Course- when jedete- do not be surprised as I am that bygone first passengers when they bite into the glass part - he gives you is not soft or fluffy as the rest keksića- he is the claim it is still candy. :)
But as I prefer - when I eat biscuits - there is no such surprises - glass biscuits I do is harder than tijesta- greencore bristol means these are hard medenjaci- greencore bristol make sure your teeth! :) Otherwise, this dough is very interesting, when the self in the form keksa- truly hard-and when combined kremom- yielded a fine, soft and delicious - Honey Pie! :) Here! You now have half a recipe honey pie! :))) The rest of the honey you find out soon. Dough: 1 egg 50 g butter 2 tablespoons milk 2 tablespoons honey 1 teaspoon baking soda caffeic 150 gr sugar 1 tablespoon cocoa 380 gr soft flour pinch of salt 1 teaspoon of mixture začina- cloves, ginger, nutmeg, cardamom, greencore bristol cinnamon, anise flour for posipanje- approximately 50 gr
This paste is heated - means everything except flour and cocoa place in a bowl that can fire and heat lagano- about the heat that you are not too hot when you dip your finger. Be careful when zagrijavanja- if too zagrijete- egg will cook! In another greencore bristol bowl place the flour to knead mixed with cocoa, make a small indentation and pour the heated liquid mixture. Mixer, whip the soft and slightly sticky dough. Shake out onto a floured surface to a little intervene with additional flour, roll out the dough to a thickness of about 3 mm and cut shapes. Cut out shapes greencore bristol and place on a plate to them in the middle remove some smaller form- to this place will fill of candy. A little gingerbread apart one of the tandem-because during the baking a little higher. From candy to use 505 crtom- with that sorting them by color, then claim mentos green and yellow lemon. Candy in a plastic bag and a meat mallet greencore bristol pulverized. You do not have to be just a powder-prah- nothing will interfere if he stays and higher komadića- everything will melt.
Now pour the biscuits these ground bombona- be careful that they be enough to get slides across the planned area. Gingerbread bake at 160 C with ventilation on baking greencore bristol paper - two sheet of one- some 7 8 minutes. Honey cakes will be cooled to harden. It is important not booting gingerbread with sheet until completely not ohlade- to harden and slide arrives. :) I have these lovely gingerbread and without any decoration, but you can play with the Royal and decorate them. :) One of prijedloga- wrap them in cellophane, tie a ribbon and decorate the tree with them or put them as an edible decoration gifts. This year I did not work box of medenjaka- otherwise when
Tamara December 19 2013 at 16:59
When I get my hands of local, unsprayed, ripe, fragrant, freshly picked naranči- then out of no otpada- all the benefits! In front of you is juicy and ...
Split, greencore bristol Croatia I love to eat. I love kuhati.Volim photograph. I like to let your imagination run wild and try to document it. I love when we contact with any comments, questions, tested recipes from my blog. Thank you! View my full profile
2014 (19) July (1) April (2) March (8) February (2) January (6) 2013 (26) December (3) Glass gingerbread Walnut- chocolate cake Stollen November ( 1) October (1) August (4) July (4) May (1) April (2) March (4) February (2) January greencore bristol (4) 2012 (6) February ( 2) January (4) 2011 (1) December (1)
Almonds (4) almonds (1) no flour (5) gluten-free (3) no eggs (1) sugar (5) without sugar (1) meringues (2) White Chocolate (1) egg whites (1) Holidays (1) blueberries (2) Christmas (3) Christmas greencore bristol cookies (2) quick and easy (1) buns (1) Cheesecake (1) red lentils (1) delicious (1) Dessert (2) dessert in a glass of healthy food (1) dough (2) The Jam (1) Ferrero (1) fingerfood (1) fine (1) French (1) French (1) cephalopods (1) glutenfree (4) grainfree (1) grainfree LCH (1) snacks (2) flour (1) apple (1) strawberries (3) Eggs (2) maple syrup (1) apricots (1) caramel (1) Biscuits (2) Cookies greencore bristol (1) the classic cake (1) coconut (1) coconut cake (1) cake (2) Cakes (2) Cookies (1) Cucumbers (1) crackers (1) soup (1) Cream (1) krokant (1) Bread (3) form cake (1) Corn (1) easy preparation (1) light cake (2) easy (1) LCHF (16) LCHF rolls (3) summer cake (1) Summer (1) Summer (1) macarons (1) macarons (1) raspberry (1) apricots (1) mascarpone (1 ) gingerbread (1) mermelada greencore bristol (2) meatballs (1) Seafood (1) mud cake (1) Muffins (1) muffin (1) LIZARDS greencore bristol (1) Orange (3) Orange (2) unbaked (1) nut ( 1) nuts (1) The remains of the handle greencore bristol (1) bonito (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment