Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Perfection flawless! tastiest cookies that I discovered another as a small .. irreplaceable, ice te


Surely there are much better things out of the ordinary sticks of butter, there are certainly a lot better and more elaborate cakes from them, but sometimes nothing can be measured with crispy biscuits. Even if this cookie mate with an afternoon cup of coffee or a cup of hot tea, so if you still blew some beautiful light melodies and catch the moment of the book, will then simple things become very best in the world.
These cookies are not for anything too special except for my tastes crisp and soluble exactly as much as should be. Once upon a time I came to a prescription for them and was delighted with. Since too much trust my memory (and we know what people remember) I was left without the prescription. In order to replay a couple of years I've tried various versions, but none of them was not entirely equal to those of my biscuits. It is not now about some science. This is actually a simple shortbread dough or butter and flour. More or less all the recipes I've tried the same trick, and the differences are reflected in the details, but I wanted just the ratio that I first tried it. I also wanted a very simple paste, which consists only of flour and butter, not deadly cute ... This ratio I came to what I wanted, I'm satisfied with it and for me this cookie and hit it and you highly recommend . :)
In this version I worked biscuits with a little lavender. ice tea jug Oh now, lavender many could be problematic, it is not a flavor that will be liked by everyone. I would say that especially would not like those who do not otherwise inclined to experiment with new flavors, but for fans of the lavender aroma of these cookies will be right fragrant sensation. Believe me, these cookies ice tea jug not only tickle the taste buds but also smell very pleasant. ice tea jug
If you are not a combination of lavender in these cookies you can add whatever you want. With us especially loved the addition of chopped chocolate, but would be very nice and chopped walnuts or hazelnuts. ice tea jug Chocolate or nuts can add the dough in an amount of 50 - 100g, according to your taste.
Another great thing about these cookies is that EE really fast devices, their grounds are only three ingredients and additives depending on your mood. Very well kept and can last for days, of course, if you can refrain that they do not immediately eat everything.
PROCEDURE Put the flour into mixing bowl, add the butter cut into kocikice, sugar, honey. lavender flowers and a pinch of salt. Mix mixer with paddle attachments until the dough starts to connect. When you no longer goes mixer continue to knead hands. Connect the dough into a compact ball. If the dough is very nice wrap it in plastic wrap and leave it in the fridge for half an hour. Put it on a floured surface and hands, shape into a long roll about a foot. Cut the roll into slices about 5 mm thick and place them on a baking ice tea jug sheet that covered with parchment paper. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees about ten minutes, cookies need to be a little soft to the touch when you remove them from the oven.
NOTE If you want to use chocolate or nuts instead of lavender then chopped chocolate / nuts add at the end of mixing, before you knead hands. Also, this combination ice tea jug can remove honey from the dough, you can add vanilla or vanilla sugar. Chocolate can finer and coarser cut, depending on your taste. Whichever you choose the combination of this is very rewarding dough variations. :)
Neven says:
Perfection flawless! tastiest cookies that I discovered another as a small .. irreplaceable, ice tea jug and lavender, you just imagine ice tea jug the taste! You managed ice tea jug to bait me, but now I do not have butter, otherwise I would have immediately started to work! :)
I love them since childhood. And they themselves without any addition to my super, and chocolate are perfect to me. :) Thank you for your comment, I'm glad you like them and I hope you'll like this my combination if you try it on. :)
I love biscuits with butter. I do not know why al lot more I enjoy such things, but the piece of torte- even those you love most. This is a combination that I did for Novak, I even added an orange, lemon zest and a little cold or expeller pressed orange. These were my favorite. And with lemon and thyme same. I wrote this so your recipe to compare with what I have when I rules. Maybe it comes shades but if you're a fan of those sticks like me, would mean a lot a lot :) What a beautiful teapot !!!
Fruits and Vegetables says:
tested ice tea jug every second-third evening :))) elderberry flowers, honey apple, toasted blanched almonds with whole wheat flour and oatmeal ... Grancereale does not stand a chance end of this :) I tried even a little bit of ground carob add the stranger, intense aroma ... well with biscuits no boundaries ice tea jug for inspiration, you throw all that was found in the kitchen)
Faithful Bušelić says:
Kris Tina - I'm counting on consignment! Nenad Jovanovic - hmm..daaa ... used to be a store-). Faithful Bušelić - invite me to coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment