Saturday, August 9, 2014

Sanja 9 October 2013 at 00:12


I took a long weekend for baking sticks, bannock and everything of something :) Again, I did something with honey, autumn I was totally overwhelmed and had such a cookies, I just love :) You may have noticed with me that I like simple recipes, where there is a long firing , mixing, etc. :) I'm still an amateur and sometimes me and took the fear of recipes that require real culinary art, and I still do not. Then I like to try out recipes that are very tasty, and anyone can do it. So it is with these old-fashioned gingerbread, they are classic as biscuits, these are hard but again the soft, not crunchy, but a little biscuit. I really like it, and I baked them enough to finally fill your cookie jar :) Ingredients: 150 g oil 150 g sugar 150 g honey, 360 g of soft flour 1 egg a little baking soda
Preparation: Put the oven heat to 200 C. Knead all ingredients into a dough. cool room designs (Without adding more flour, water, etc.., Just knead all the ingredients listed) Moulds for paws grease and fill the dough halfway. If you do not have molds of paw, then roll out the dough between the aluminum foil to a thickness of 1 cm and clip out shapes with cutters you want. The process of rolling the dough between sheets can be found in this recipe: White Kras hostess. Paws just arrange in a baking pan with the dough up, and if you work with cutters, then the baking dish arrange greaseproof baking paper and arrange the biscuits on it, leave a little space between the cookies because they rise up during baking. Bake at 200C only briefly - as soon as you begin to darken slightly removing them out .. I enjoy :) _ Sanja
Sanja 9 October 2013 at 00:12
Thanks :) And while I figure out what all can be and how it works, and little by little it builds and working on it :) E and I recently love all honey somehow, like after eating something sweet to eat, so that even if it a little hello :) Delete
Sanja Housewife Here I will share my favorite recipes. Love is the best seasoning, and I cook for those I love. Not irritated when my kitchen messy because - messy kitchen is a happy kitchen. I dream of colorful cakes in white confectionary and her cookbook cool room designs with a dark colored cool room designs cover. It is love that drives my world. View my full profile
Cupcakes (16) giving (2) Desserts (30) DIY (7) Leavened Dough (1) Homemade bread (12) Housewife at home (7) Guest Post (5) Snacks (4) Soups (1) Biscuits (17) Helpful tips (18) Liqueurs (3) Marmalade jam and marmalade (3) Spreads (3) Food (3) The Past (2) Pastries (4) Pizza (6) Drinks (1) Oil cake (7) Fish dishes (2) Salads ( 1) Salty foods (9) Salty Pies and Tart (4) Salted muffins (3) Sweet bread (2) Pasta (5) Cakes (7) Spices (1) Zimnica (8) zlevanka (5)
Pizza dough made without yeast THAT ARE NOT lift
2014 (82) August (2) July (9) June (12) May (10) April (16) March (13) February (13) January (7) 2013 (99) December (11) November (11) September (15) Guest Post: bread and LALE BRINGS PANE SICILIANO DIY: Homemade VEGETA Sesame BREAD aka Ka3ek bel Sems Easy pickled to five years cream of tartar = WINE baking powder FROM DM Days of Bread Bread immiscible Days of Bread: Simple cool room designs blinis POTATO Days of Bread: Banana Bread dry yeast instead of fresh YEAST QUICK autumn-winter cake with apple and cinnamon IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR a healthy substitute margarine IS A honeymoon FEET ... aka antique gingerbread Bundle MUST BE COLD NUTELLA muffin only 3 ingredients corn pie with poppy seeds or walnuts September (7) August (7) July (14) June (5) May (10) May (6) March ( 12) February (1)
All texts and photos are the property of author Sanja Strbac. It is forbidden to download texts and photos without the consent of the author. Gladly I'll cede photos for any purpose, but before that I must contact by email at: blogdomacica@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment