One need not subscribe to politics, to be suffering from guilt with guilt on a regular basis. That's cold room manufacturer enough cold room manufacturer to have +100 friends on Facebook who are parents of young children, the trawler gladly newspaper through for us, and share the day's stupid flat, for us parents who obviously have not grasped that having children is not just a part of life. It IS life. We should not just make an effort every day to ensure that our children receive kisses, hugs, criticism and praise to adjust quantities. We should preferably be ashamed cold room manufacturer daily over all elections in acting because we implicitly (no matter what we do) harm our children.
If we send them institution, we fail them. It may well be that they are sad, when we go and actually hastens to their favorite teacher or best friend. But believe me, they are dying inside and may never to trust anyone, so earnest again when you choose to go from them several times a week to do your work.
If you send them in the institution, it is just as bad. Children who do not learn to share and enter into friendships, being antisocial, lazy, arrogant. They are not equipped with the most basic school skills and academics are hardly. Just ask Politiken.
The last organized debtor campaign goes on children's use of smartphones and iPads. Yes! You know you give your child your phone when the queue at the supermarket is long or the food in the swimming pool's cafeteria takes over 10 minutes to be served. But did you also know that you are thus lortemor 1? Why do you sing not in place? Makes a flower of your scarf? Dancer a story from the Bible? Your child needs in order to stimulate it. Do you hear?
I'm pretty tired of the many stories of how today's parents are subjecting their children a social experiment that nobody at which the output will be. I will (almost) never once hit more when I read another article that shows four cases that illustrate how bad a parent, I am.
There is not a single generation in history who have dedicated their full lives to build Lego towers or hang in the sense of swing with their children. Yet the world has seen far more people than functioning psychopaths, many more teachers than mass murderers, far more well-meaning parents than the opposite.
Advocate Will I, so that my children should be cared for by Angry Birds and Alfons Åberg app? Not at all. Allowing my children to play with the technology that is available? Definitely. I am completely opposed to the total ban. 'Zero sugar', 'no electronics' and unwavering dining and bed times. How about we, as parents, instead of banning cartoons, jelly beans and a hot dog on the ferry, taught our children moderation? That certain cold room manufacturer things belong holiday, Friday or leisure, while oatmeal, bedtime and brushing hear every day.
Personally, I'm crazy about red wine, full fat cheese cold room manufacturer and freshly baked bread. But that does not mean that I eat and drink as Gerard Depardieu for all meals. And as I like to end a long day with a section House of Cards or Breaking Bad, so are my children right happy to be allowed to stone a little when they come home from a day in the forest kindergarten, and nursery. So yes, they watch Dora the Explorer and Kai Lan. They are neither begun to expel animal sounds or reject all human contact yet. And when the kids getting up five minutes of a major sushi platter is served on Saturday night, and we have set ourselves to the well-laid table with guests around, so I reject cold room manufacturer not that fun uncle often called Disney. And I'm not going to apologize for it.
Sine
Hi Sine, I have been following your blog for a few months as happy and passive reader, but now I just throw a comment on where it's just super wonderful and liberating to read your post. I have long complained me (also on FB :-)) of the mega annoying articles, Politiken and other newspapers throw in our faces on the "perfect" child rearing. I am 100% agree with everything you write. Thanks for a super post!
there is certainly nothing wrong in dedicating his life to his children; there is nothing wrong with 'experts' cold room manufacturer unchallenged pointing fingers of our different choices and individual ways, we are parents. I believe that happy parents cold room manufacturer make happy children. If you are happy with your choices, your kids are quite safe as well.
Though! I'll never forget when I gave the kids an iPad each for Christmas. There I was good enough met with outrage. Ven was the worst - the educators. cold room manufacturer Children should fucking learn in the times we live in and not in Morten Koch's time with pencil and paper. My kids learn to count and pronounce the letters with their iPad and they think it's funny.
Dear Erik, before putting all teachers with the same brush ... I would just add that I, as an educator, think it's great great to be able to teach my child to build with Lego bricks, paint etc but also learn through the thousands cold room manufacturer of apps available! The main plac
No comments:
Post a Comment