Browse sushi restaurants Chelyabinsk weird traditions SAO TAO When sushi bar SAO TAO appeared weird traditions on the street Red, I noticed weird traditions it immediately as a passing daily work. I read in an Internet reviews weird traditions and was surprised. How so? The restaurant is new, but once the bad reviews? .. This can not be! In the following Saturday, I went to check ... Maybe I was lucky, but five times I've weird traditions visited, I liked it. And service and cuisine, and price. And then all of a replaced! .. Kitchen: Large portions with good quality materials. But over time, to reduce face "exit". Although the products if all the same order. Very good hot dishes, especially noodles or rice with meat, chicken, vegetables. But! I love Japanese soups, so there was always the same soup "Udon. As part always had salmon fish (large enough piece), a couple of shrimp, seaweed weird traditions noodles. And one day I prynosly soup with scraps and remnants of salmon rolls! It was somehow too. My question - "What is it?" She calmly replied weird traditions - "We always have this soup is prepared so!" Well, then cook as well. Another good stone in the garden, and soy sauce diluted with you why? .. On the tables bottle "Keykomana" that are filled with the Countess. To be a good interior and availability Verandah. Staff: There are as lucky. Or you'll be well serviced, or you can just forget! Price tag: Regular price tag sushi bar.
http://resto74.ru/items/djedo-mega.html Japanese Restaurant Jodo Price list "Jodo" today does not meet customer received the product. Perhaps weird traditions here also include the establishment of "Empire Games" as a key element in land-based networks. Price tag: Since I started talking about it ... not the highest in the city, but one of them. Kitchen: Mediocre. Nothing stands out and is remembered. And it should be! Staff: Feeling that their morning weird traditions meeting on beat . They look a little more fun Auschwitz prisoners. The girls, well, let's weird traditions try something to smile? .. Good idea had offers weird traditions to land, water pipes, weird traditions etc.
"Sushi weird traditions Academy" new institution. The interior, though simple, and sometimes even austere, but rather "fresh" and so comfortable. Kitchen: A large number of hot dishes. Although not yet tried, but a good selection. Roll Over all standard, although I note a large number weird traditions of hot rolls on the menu. This amount is more than no one. Overall, a good level of quality. Perhaps an element of promotion institution. Although portions could be more. My favorite "Philadelphia" has been very small. Soups have not tried another time, but I think the "exit" zlukavyly - 400 grams on the menu ... I can not believe! Price list: Some strange. "Philadelphia" with its "small" cost about 300 rubles, and hot dishes on the menu are much cheaper than many institutions in this direction. The logic is strange, considering costs, labor costs, etc. Staff: As warm and friendly.
Http://resto74.ru/items/sushka.html Restaurant Cafe sushi Sushka I have to say - was once! It was enough ... Kitchen: In the kitchen quite normal position themselves almost luminaries "sushi industry" Chelyabinsk. It is with joy which? Nothing surprised. Absolutely. Staff: Who are these people that like as designed to please customers, and they are the opposite! All trying to understand - who are "slow"? Kitchen or waiters? You have a chef? .. Take at least one more ... The interior, perhaps, was once very fashionable, but is annoying. weird traditions Price tag: Above average and unfounded. It, apparently survives by patrons who walk on Kirovtsi and stray-majors teenagers.
It should be noted very interesting and stylish interior. Two-tier solution, solid furniture ... plus, perhaps, everything. Like the older brother of establishment - "Ural dumplings" - soured about two years ago. What is attracting customers, I do not know, but about a year ago so it was, and I did not like. And not like the main thing! Cuisine: You even read what the "hot roll" ... Beef with mushrooms and Korean tray just killed ... Staff: weird traditions Nothing weird traditions bad to say I can not. Normal. Price list: Slightly weird traditions above average, but with a discount card goes fine.
Cute and cheerful interior. Good parking, but it is still far away. Staff: weird traditions Very friendly and not afraid of the word "trained" staff! Kitchen: So-so, even with pretensions to quality! Fresh and quality products, but the execution is worthless! Rolls collapse. Price list: Gentlemen, Moscow and I have not seen such prices for Japanese weird traditions cuisine! Hot in the region weird traditions of 500 rubles. weird traditions There are, for example, a salad for 720 rubles. You in your mind? Lowering .. and immediately, not at the expense of quality. Cost of Japanese cuisine, we all know! Probably because very few people, even though I was on a weekday.
Well, try to land in the pub - moveton, as well as offers some
No comments:
Post a Comment