Tuesday, April 14, 2015

I guess I


I'll start with a warning. If you are vegetarian or fans of a healthy diet, I urge you, leave immediately this post. Could you enrage. lemonade glass However, if you despise consume pork belly, duck, butter, sweets, chips and things like that - Please Come.
Yes, I admit, lemonade glass consistently with arch avoiding fat-free products (this one I have to spray whipped read that it is a product of plant origin - brrr ...), all that is sweetened with artificial lemonade glass sweeteners (strange aftertaste me remains in the mouth for a long time) and food which are generally referred to as healthy.
Recently, however, I VOLUNTARILY ate tofu. I thought that one would somehow have to try everything. Sometimes I great ideas. The restaurant, where a long time I regularly lemonade glass attend changer, and where they are accustomed to my eating habits (fries, croquettes, fries, steaks, sauces) I boldly voiced his demand. lemonade glass The waitress got the giggles. Then came to see me two cooks and sympathetically asked me if I had any health problems. "No," I replied a distinguished. "I'm just craving for tofu ..." She stared lemonade glass at me in disbelief, then shrugged in resignation and walked me to dish grilled tofu with herbs and vegetables. Cut it. First, I have white stuff spiced, salted and then requested a double tartar sauce. No change. Obviously I had to look terribly because I chefs at their own expense dessert sent me to taste righted.
The tofu am very vaguely knew that they were doing from soybeans. But how did this - hell - it produced? Even I asked for by search engines. A stiffened. Aside complex phase soaking and grinding the beans, continuous cooking, collecting foam, mixing and so I came to a point that made me dryly asked me to do the resulting liquid added to precipitate gypsum. (Who does not believe, whether there is running: http://www.tofu.cz/o-tofu/recept-jak-udelat-domaci-tofu/ or http://www.labuznik.com/recipe.php?ID=12645 .)
What? Sadr? And as a fact? It made me sick. This was followed lemonade glass by panic. I vividly imagined how the plaster lemonade glass hardens in my digestive tract, and ... well, I will not discuss here. I immediately entered into the search engine "allergy plaster," to be clear about what happens to me now would be. I found nothing. In anticipation of future ore I have not tried the password "poisoning plaster" and "swallowed plaster." Oddly enough, again nothing. Apparently no one suppose that the population pours himself into the cast just for fun. I did not give it a commissioned "anaphylactic shock" (extreme, life-threatening form of allergic reaction, the immediate response of an individual to allergen challenge). After mapping symptoms (cough, headache, heaviness in the chest, wheezing, black spots dancing before his eyes, itchy skin, fever), I started to scratch, braising and have black spots dancing before his eyes.
"Stop fooling around and go at it logically," I asked myself, trying to shake off the weight of the chest, sudden fever and headache and get to the truth just before they leave this vale of tears. What is actually plaster? Calcium sulphate! Help, Uncle Google, let me know the reality! And uncle did not disappoint ...
He revealed to me that calcium sulphate (quote): lemonade glass used for correcting the acidity of products such as anti-caking and raising agent, agent for improving lemonade glass and reinforcing the dough, thickener marmalades, fruit zakonzervovaného. It is also used in cheese production as blue cheese, gorgonzola, cottage. Zakonzervovává sweet peppers, tomatoes, potatoes. It can be used in toothpastes as an abrasive. So!
Well you see, you zmatkářko! Konzumuješ gypsum, or do not know it ... Symptoms of anaphylactic shock slowly abated. It seems that again survive ... But (gypsum nesádra) henceforth banished from the tofu hundred furlongs. If this is the food of the future, I hope that it is a very distant future. Honestly - I prefer to let zkornatí artery from the bacon. A - too please - do not throw a stone at me! I'm following you too does not throw tofu ...
I guess I'm the scum from the other side, who's lemonade glass a steak gives only once a year, and his belly crank dolls. ALE tofu can not eat too (taste it gives me a feeling of vomiting) and some one cast me in it at all snaps. What I had in high school was surprised that the production of sugar, lime is added http://cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cukr that unlike plaster negative health effects has http://cs.wikipedia.org/wiki / Hydroxid_v% C3% A1penat% C3% BD. A ládujou it all with pleasure;-)
Hello "neřízkaře!" Honestly - let everyone eats what he wants and what he liked tofu ... But I really never ... Otherwise, thanks for the very good idea with sugar (lime is really quite good !!!) time with him definitely let go . A - I do not deceive or with any other food ... better not to know ...
Just the name TOFU. It almost lemonade glass sounds like UFO, NASA, NATO, and these are known nepoživatelniny. It is not over doll fillet with parmesan sauce or beef medallions with chanterelle sauce. What

No comments:

Post a Comment