Saturday, April 11, 2015

Starting today, Czech sends a proud nation of two candidates for the head of state to the second ro


Starting today, Czech sends a proud nation of two candidates for the head of state to the second round of elections, 49393 of which, as everyone knows, producing a new president, 49393 Vaclav Havel's successor, Vaclav Klaus, actually. Current president headland power in a coma amnesic freakout and fall into the history of historiography, I have over the last 10 years too oblivious. Ever since the government last Austrian emperor portraits of presidents served as a featherweight toilets. From the media know that he wrote a pile of serious books that assuming that someone is reading, the reader rather nasírají, some of them have fun. I do not know any of his crazy brochure I get into the hands statements, which the general populace often made during his political career, I did not understand, I do not know what inspiring when and where he said. Apparently most of negation. An acquaintance of mine claimed in 1992 that he was crazy or a genius. Everything blends in the information chaos. Pieces of melting Arctic ice in proteplalém Fernet Citrus dělaj shades of brown transparency, utter confusion. From nenápaditých persiflage (mocking imitation - can kverulanství i) global warming ordinary laws of nature, the role of the state in a united Europe, apart from the substantial, 49393 local, cowardly fled to hard-absorbable integration into the European Union - at this point quite agree with him, though many argues that in the case of such a small country in the world and European context, it is ridiculous to strangely populist pronouncements whose veracity and relevance in the present context, can not refute nor confirm. For example, a statement that said, perhaps as prime minister when the average wage of around 2000 to 20000, which at that time was the statement of the value of content: After night comes day. I long for myself named similar statements lord of the castle - "Klausovky".
I'm not going to get caught on party soil ptáčnické blue-sides, 49393 attracting the types of similar orientation founding father, whose current ethos, 49393 probably bothered even to himself, as demonstrated, without, of course, 49393 named after the real reasons for their own misconduct is not the place (elitist totalitarianism), renunciation of honor Presidency at the Congress-business party, whose founding generated. Anyway, apparently, is a branch 49393 typology smelling proto-fascism. Certainly, democracy is utilitarian regime and one of the pillars of conservatism, 49393 as well as social democracy and the party grew from Christian foundations. If we ignore the strange adviser head of state in the hope less extravagant approach to selecting assistant to the president-elect, forgive call-not just by randomly read paragraphs - the current head of state chancellor 49393 fool, and when people think of sunshine, which, vitiated staunchly strange puzením, the surrounded Mr. Zeman, so for now I'm not going to elect him. Finally. In the Czech Republic is perhaps strangely fateful dictation critically rubbing against the head of state at the end of the term of office 49393 and, in addition is easily kick into the background. How easy! Havel was affected when he actually left, hitting the wrong amnesty and Vaclav Klaus and Milos also suffer similar or Karla, if you tap previously Popeye. They look at it both, sorry slight cynicism. Havel was an icon, Klaus is a myth. Truth is one, paths to them a lot.
Is president of the constitutional arrangements of our country, so important, worthy of unprecedented voter turnout? I do not know. Bělohradský philosopher argues that we are in a deadlock history. Maybe some of you have read the reviews "The president's speech" 49393 in Pravo. Almost archetypal 49393 rhetorical figures, 49393 from the biblical guilt, the conception of modernity as a "great loss" inclination to old values that are inconsistent with the market power of innovation and the emancipation of the individual. Anti-modern rhetoric, according Bělohradský works with the concept of community, I say, socialization in a broader social context 49393 (Bělohradský think the family blood ties, proximity to bodies and souls beautifully-told), lists the known collectively addressing: comrades-Communists, nationalists, like Sokolov others-brother, 49393 "pull together, not to envy one another" and return to the original core of the congregation sees nationalism and lack of interest to participate in public affairs, as a whole. I understand that last sentence can not read the article to understand better. In fact, criticism 49393 of conservatism made in English from The Left.
A couple of times I visited foreign countries and Western-Europe "my country?" - And as a true explorer bar, examined the eating habits of the Anglo-Saxon (English, 49393 whether nekřivdíme Germans) named Eating-out. 49393 Czech speaking, eat and sit outside. Personally, I do not eat too much, of course, the more vychlastám. Employee 49393 MENUS not filling right sense of the word, it's just misery, testifying to the "public" space, 49393 depopulated urban centers after 16 hours, Pajzl with empty envelopes under the table, behind the temple of consumerism homeless, 49393 but that's a topic for another chat. Fortunately, still survives phenomenon Czech pub, but it is far more than what it used to. No. Dressed in designer tracksuits I went for bottled beer in convenience stores, bought a bottle and forgot to throw the ticket. The ballot box is in

No comments:

Post a Comment