Sunday, December 28, 2014

Reply Cancel reply


Frico is perhaps the most representative dish of Friuli Venezia Giulia and is prepared with potatoes and cheese; Maestro Martino, chef of the Patriarch of Aquileia, speaks of "If fat that is neither too old nor too salty." Today we use Montasio cheese or dairy but in ancient times was prepared to retrieve the cheese advanced.
The fame of Frico has gone beyond the border; it was included in the menu of the restaurant of Gerard Depardieu in Paris. The actor fell in love during an edition of Vinitaly in Verona when he was ambassador of Friulian wines.
Today I want to reinvent that this is definitely one of my dishes of the heart. I chose to replace our local cheese with Gruyère AOC, Swiss cheese produced in the canton of Fribourg, intense flavor of herbs and free of holes typical Emmentaler cheese sweeter with hints of nuts.
Cook over medium heat until they form a golden crust; Frico turn helping with a dish;
lericettedibaccos said:
I made this recipe on Saturday night and to have a judgment plus I invited a friend who is an expert in Frico. He absolutely loved. I am very happy with the result. If I do not win patience, I am amused to experiment.
Reply Cancel reply
Recent articles MERRY CHRISTMAS CREAM BRUSSELS SPROUTS AND POTATO CAKE GIARDINIERA LEEK AND HAM WITH BEANS orzotto Categories Appetizers Appetizers and rustic eipro jams Contours BREAD Pastas products eipro from store Recipes Gluten thanks and various Main dishes eipro Cakes and cupcakes Follow Travel blog via email
facebook Blogroll Discuss Get Inspired Get Polling Get Support eipro Recipes of Baccos- site Learn WordPress.com Theme Showcase WordPress Planet WordPress.com News Follow lericettedibaccos on WordPress.com Search Search: FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER My tweets votami!
Sign Up
% D bloggers are clicking Likes for this:

No comments:

Post a Comment