Categories About (5) Appetizers (16) Beef (16) Chicken (32) Condiments (5) Dessert (3) Pasta (20) Pork (18) Rubs and Marinades (6) Salads (5) Sea Food (4) Snacks (12) Soup (7) Thought Box (53) Vegetables (30) Blogroll Discuss Get Inspired Get Polling Get Support Learn WordPress.com Theme Showcase WordPress Planet WordPress.com News Tap It
Everyone has those days where you just want to eat the most unhealthiest thing you can. I dont care who you are. I know it happens, and I am not the only one. That is not to say that everyone caves like I do, but we all still salivate over just the mere thought of the most magical gooey or crispy, cheesy, salty, magical snack possible. Were not all perfect, we feel things (namely we all feel cravings).
I fell straight into the bottomless pit and somehow landed right into the river Styx. For what felt like and eternity I was wagering a war with the devil over weather or not I should make this salty, crispy, magical creation and after forcing my hand, I somehow landed back into the realm of the living and set on the path of doing the devils work….
Think of all of the possibilities! how to cool a room with a fan I am talking garlic and parmesan, cumin and montry jack, cheddar and [dare I say it] bacon bits, etc! The cheese how to cool a room with a fan world is your oyster! Just be sure that the cheese is FINELY shredded or grated otherwise it will not work so well.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. (you can see I did not do this step, if you skip it like I did, its going to be pretty how to cool a room with a fan interesting getting them off the baking sheet so… DO AS I SAY AND NOT AS I DO)
Related This entry was posted in Appetizers and tagged Appetizer , Cheese , Cheese Crisps , Crispy Cheese , cumin , Food Porn , Football Snacks , Frico , Glutton , Gluttonous , I do what I want , Melted Cheese , Snack , Tailgating Ideas , Yum . Bookmark the permalink . Post navigation how to cool a room with a fan
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change ) how to cool a room with a fan
Blogs I Follow Outlook in Life LAWLESS EATS Cajun Food, Louisiana History, and a Little Lagniappe Yummyfoodmadeeasy Moontiquity Thyme & Honey FROM SCRATCH CLUB whiskeysoaked bona fide farm food Cooking in Sens LondonEats how to cool a room with a fan Salted Kitchen My Foray Into Food Storage a whisk and a spoon Kel's Cafe of All Things Food Hillbilly's Recipes The Daily South Life is Short. Eat hard! The Slant witchin' in the kitchen the adventures of ernie bufflo symbolreader aurorasawakening Recipes Happen Rantings of an Amateur Chef urbanspicehomewares arlbostonblog.wordpress.com Simply Cooking Cooking With Caveman Twice Cooked Half Baked The Canada Cheese Man A Lot On Your Plate Tosh and Tomatoes Chilli Marmalade WordPress.com News
Cooking in Sens
Life how to cool a room with a fan is Short. Eat hard!
Simply Cooking Life is difficult. But cooking is easy!
Follow “Spirits & Thyme”
%d bloggers like this:
No comments:
Post a Comment