If you have never felt the need to write anything, you know what the title refers. I still do not have clear, so it would seem to leave a message on answering machine telling me. Do not call the night Unplug the phone, I hate it when I wake up that dream girlfriend invites me to a canary muscat while I dedicate a song to teens, such as Love Is On The Radio. Canto worse I play guitar (and this art'm a mess), but when I sleep, it does not matter (I think).
So, what is content and what hidden secret? Look, there are things that should not ever look like what they are; Ernest Hemingway was clear it was the king of the strainer was never too explicit, though it gently filtered or exabrupto, but clarified that such an imperceptible drizzle drops. I know authors who write as if being released buckets of cold water thrown on each page one, but without forgetting that the secret lies in the content. For me, when it comes to writing, form and content are inseparable objects. Well, yes, I know the theory, nothing is quite different to assimilate it to the point of practicing it naturally. Filter is a path that I know I'll find one autumn day, nothing should blanco culina s look like what it is, everything has to have the appearance of an accident. This reminds me of the order given to Morgan Freeman Bruce Willis (Goodkat) to Slevin case. Little Chief could imagine nothing was what it seemed and adopting blanco culina s a more complicated that nobody could understand until the outcome: this is the real secret.
Content and form but also a secret dance partner when the bizarre sounding music is jazz. Often told me that it never begins a paragraph with a "but", but I forgot the reasons and without a powerful reason my fingers exponentially increase the skills of rebellion. Do not give orders that you never met. Jazz leads me down an aisle lined with geometric wallpaper octopus, dominated by white and black. Curved and straight, positive and negative. I have the room above hers, and I know Paul Motian too. He drops every night to ask for ice xampanyera I just write as I look out the window and gets rid of her bed; I do not know what is the relevance of all this with the title: blanco culina s you can leave me a second message, I promise to listen. blanco culina s Improvisation has its secrets.
The content also has a secret movement translatiu: the traveling shots should be in black and white, like Touch of Evil, a long sequence of three minutes that took fifteen days of shooting; blanco culina s so begins the film and this is how Orson Welles conceived staging legendary in the history of cinema. The secret content s'esbaldrega stone by stone, rather, frame by frame and it moves all the way to release the information in a simple story. Any creative inspiration and dreams, but the world space reserved blanco culina s for the genius is very small, a problem of unfair design of our future.
Thinking about Musses in inspiration or a genius right, arrives at the station a passenger instead blanco culina s of asking you when you question: "How many times have you lost an opportunity?" No answer now I'm wondering If you leave the coffee cup on the notebook blanco culina s or tablet apple. If I leave it on paper, when the lift will check if it has always drawn by a telltale odor rough brown circle that will become part of the next novel. Rather, I think, when the notebook is a tablet, the screen can be turned into a colorful tray savings or high strength incorporating the concept of "retina". What then is the opportunity you should blanco culina s not miss? The tablet blanco culina s or notebook paper? Good thinking, opportunities may be lost only once, new opportunities are always blanco culina s different from the previous ones, though resemble. So the chance of the girlfriend was a canary and two, and now just rely on dreams. (Now I do not know what to do with the tablet or even the paper.)
Addressing again the concept of content and I just crammed blanco culina s with ideas that sound of thunder in the background. I tried to order but the wind is always more powerful and plays with the leaves prevailing chaos. It is all very confusing. Start the bike and the wind howls. I leave and you will stay behind. I gas and the waves fall apart while I fall to the ground and shattered a rumor spread everywhere. Wave breakers, new snow within the camera where footprints mark the passage of time.
Secret and content. I threw the answering machine to the window and turn on the television. Carefully observe the outcome of the case Slevin and everything rushes like when you fall in a pit (I've never fallen into a well, by the way). There is always a secret that alters the content, and end of all such Slevin tells
No comments:
Post a Comment