The machine was almost a reality. Was away that day with his elbows on the table I had spent hours and hours without leaving the room to have completed the detailed design on plane. There was only finished around the screw that hold the wheel that drove the gear that gave power to the machine to make perfect clones. (Sound of thunder and lightning) Hahahaha! Yes, the clones! (Sound of thunder and lightning)
Finally I could clone people. But no! I did not want to clone people. I just wanted to clone a person. A diva. A goddess of song and spectacle. (Sound of thunder and lightning) Hahahahaaha! (Sound of a fart)
Excuse me, I have escaped. Well, where we were going? If only! Cloning the myth of the Catalan song! Nuria Feliu! Hahahahaha clones and clones Nuria Feliu. Flood the world. Would have a room to a dining room, one in the car, one in the bathroom, one in the office work, a concierge in the building ... In short, wherever cold room manufacturers you want. He pressed the button and the infernal machine began to work. (Effects of light and smoke a lot of smoke)
Ahem, ahem! (Coughing) I suddenly began to see a human figure, standing in front of me. Sported red hair ...? And those lips so big? So I painted those eyes? Suddenly this scary character spoke: "Yo soy esa, which you Tiesa Pone thing." I brought my hands to my head and I started to pull my hair. Nooooo! It could not be! But what was wrong? Do not understand? The machine did not clone my beloved and venerated Nuria Feliu but Carmen Mairena!
Thank you. Can Mcab came to read his story, it is very well written, but I left a bad feeling in the body that needed remove cold room manufacturers me. Did not fail me! While reading I thought that made clone Nuria Feliu, you could also make a clone Messi would not be bad, right? But reading the end I thought it better not to see if you come generates an equivalent to the Carmen de Mairena and Liars, I do not know, for example Cristiano Ronaldo bbrrrrrr! October 22, 2011 11:13
Mcab: Absolutely! There is only one like her! Dawn: APA then digested breakfast today you well! XeXu: Shut up, shut up. Now you made me think of the football cold room manufacturers world Ronaldos 11 Christians in a team and be waaaay vomit! Assumpta: And without warning eh hahaha! cold room manufacturers Zeal: This cloning seems that only worked cold room manufacturers with sheep. Josep Lluis: Oh, but mistakes like these are very expensive! cold room manufacturers Montse: hahaha that is fictitious, but they had already taken the car would be waaaay km from here. Rafael: Absolutely! Long live the Saints Santsenc! cold room manufacturers October 22, 2011 16:28
lol, that's good, if it was a shock Nuria Feliu, Carmen Mairena it is indescribable ... but could stop the machine, or is doing Carmena? Shut up, you knock on the door ;). October 22, 2011 23:38
What material and what bad feeling! With so many Carmens Mairena there will be no choice cold room manufacturers but to make many replicas of strings as TV5, no? This is catàaastrofe! (PS: Messi not clones, but they would be Real Madrid and brown liaríem! Sure, you ... see 6-6 games, grace would not?) October 23, 2011 11:12
garbi24: uff! Shut up, shut up! Gemma Sarah: hahaha why that was? Carmen? Nuria? The gas? Yaiza: uff! So now I tell you that picture out of here! And fast! Oh Messi vs Messi. Great movie! Anyway we would usually good, so the result would be 6-7 in our favor. October 23, 2011 16:28
Blog "365 Stories"
The last book in the world (4 June 2009) Reunions (10 June 2009) Scrambled Stories (26 June 2009) The Attic (9 July 2009) The Mafia (21 July 2009) The letter (2 October 2009) Rain (19 October 2009) suicide (13 November 2009) The last day (19 November 2009) Matana SA (1 December 2009) The King of sinks (17 December 2009) the feast (31 January 2010) The Beggar cold room manufacturers (10 March 2010)
Wind Horses (2 and 3 August 2008) CCC (Courmayeur-Champex-Chamonix) - UTMBS minte (Madeira cold room manufacturers Island Ultra Trail) and Cadiz vertical (28 September 2008) Trenkakames (4 and 5 October 2008 ) Ras Paguera - Manresa (11 and 12 October 2008) The Marxassa (25 October 2008) March Garraf (9 November 2008) Castles Segarra March (15 March 2009) The Jungle Camp (28 March 2009) King Montserrat Mills (5 April 2009) for paths Matxos (19 April 2009) March Romance Nava (9 and 10 May 2009)-Grace Montserrat (23 and 24 May 2009) Reus Reus-Prades (7 June 2009) Head Rec (13 June 2009) Núria Queralt (4 and 5 July 2009) Olla de Nuria (26 July 2009) Route of hidden lakes (1 August 2009) Chamonix
No comments:
Post a Comment