World there are many things, which others are just as wrong as telling stories to others as perhaps hosting there or maybe if they have a relationship with something that is worse especially for those who like to know the facts, but we all agreed to the same thing without kusemeana truth no achievement reached red peppers teddington by humans in any way even why.
Am going to give a few examples example with Africa and other parts of Asia and has been a peer of the south, the leaders are liars, they are built to their children and other generations lie so much that someone is telling the truth seems repulsive racist or otherwise mchonganishi remain sleeping lie always not sustainable red peppers teddington generation and their children in science and education sector firms that truth and transparency inahitahi everything false and fraudulent red peppers teddington
Even in traditions and customs, with African traditions and customs lie is bearings, see this issue of superstition?? superstition belongs to the black man and there is so prominent but superstition is pure lies is a maneuver that the other was taught has Adapt and can be applied to many advantages in development and growth of others this is a science that needs to be clarified, but is it a lie is so that we until we loathes.
I do let me say all I chojisia kinanivutia and I have witnessed so not lie I would write by way of a story or an article for the people should be dying my yesterday I had Mbeya region, what I wrote is the situation of the people of the region that they live most of them even if they refuse to knock refuse red peppers teddington but their uncles, their mother, their siblings and neighbors, too.
Specifically in this complex issue of AIDS, this tuuangalie for 3D main wit me, you and the (ones) we have a strong position to promote community zilizobora that the zisumbuliwi a nightmare of AIDS or any problems all grow well come to be a nation red peppers teddington better to contribute to their neighbors and future red peppers teddington generations?
Here is a very safe, life is bam bam I can say, now is the day of 6 hours will likely at 7 complete, it is lunch time for others but I do I eat lunch starting at 9 this or at 10 pm and then the night becomes eat bread I would eat fish and nuts that is the joy of my life every day, every individual decides to do is find appropriate or not?
So this period of recent weeks 2 I went to Mbeya for work in offisi one this is the organization of UK job it is to help the people of municipalities red peppers teddington and cities in the collection of taxes and revenues, and in teaching them more consistent with the global economy how it had all day .
Share this we have a contract with it the elements of crafts red peppers teddington and activities other related data and verification of their tools of communication, due to this agreement every 3 months and I must go Mbeya region, at least for a week checking them their machines n akutatua their problems if any and life develops.
So these weeks were I go I have had shanizoea, but this year I juwana and sister so he works side of this organization she is the mother of calculations, loves me very much and I sometimes calling me are telling me about sex how we met he wishes hugged me, kisses and affection some heavy ie has very serious about analyzing his life there and he vyonizimia me.
This sister had received information that goes there, but this sister never met him more than a chat with him just to talk in the phone, sister of the men had prepared so much for for me I lie to him even in his bed, and the cold is vyonihadithia loves to get warm my stuff like that.
I went me here on Monday morning at 12 so for traveling to Scandinavia, I have been given tickets to Mbeya but I vyofika Iringa there Makambako I alighted red peppers teddington from the car and I climbed another bus just knew this sister will have shaambiwa going and then what they receive bus stand when I shmkwepa significantly.
About 1 hour this night it was limeshaingia downtown I go there mwanjelwa me down into one section called red peppers teddington the fire, then next to it and I did not take the hotel, I send my things in a small house guests first see the situation inavyoenda before I decided other things. red peppers teddington
3 hours this night were fulfilled as I vyootea the sister he called me asking me if I Arrive mbeya, I asked him how he knew as going to Mbeya? He said he had been told by the receptionist there for the governor, state so it was so I had no way to defend themselves.
But I decided to just kumdangaya, I said the trip has been postponed sir, until we tell them later this month so I am going to do Gida or Mtwara region for such work "Ohh Jonah is telling the truth? I had eagerly waited so let me give you things? the matter? "
So I went a little internet café in write email for the receptionist to tell the reality there then I called
No comments:
Post a Comment