THIS BLOG IS PROUDLY Sponsored BY VODACOM TANZANIA'S LEADING CELLULAR NETWORK. | Elephant SPECIAL MALT - BEYOND THE Ordinary - naturally 'Welcome to Globu this community. You have invited demijohns your any comment that will build our nation. I urge everyone demijohns to use the language ajiheshimu smart climate. Contained herein are not related in any way to edit and print the Daily News, Daily News and Sunday News. The views expressed by the readers are not GLOBU SOCIAL, is to express an opinion unless otherwise itavyoelezwa. Very Akhsanteni and tuendeleze Libeneke.
We are teachers in the presentation demijohns of the study of kidney disease. Topics involved sudden inactivity or Acute Renal Kidney Failure in the language of others. It was a long session lililozungumzia to detail the problem. demijohns
The topic was hot. Our questions together and experience the professor was sufficient to explore the subject and answers yaliyotosheleza our thirst to learn more. Then after the session he asked the question to the state of a little joke, Who among you loves it nephrologist (a physician specialist in kidney diseases).
All we remain silent when we look at one another and convey student presentation with a smile he said Fabby ninyoshea's finger. Professor He looked at me and he bowed down head sadly and said, "I demijohns feel sorry for you my friend (my friend nakuonea mercy)."
I did not understand why he said as I get the point simply asks "why Professor?" While still continuing kunitazama he replied, "Because you will be seeing your patients dying everyday." His answer demijohns suddenly likanirudisha back one year when I am working, existing Mission hospital in a southern region of the country.
It was Wednesday morning. Kaubaridi cold conditions that existed that day marked the start of a good day. Enters the ward and the ward nurses greet me before taking office to prepare for the round. I was usually the start of the day to make the round for patients admitted before taking office to see many new patients and those who come for follow up.
After seeing several patients, and to reach new patient bed who had admitted the night before that day and seen by Clinical officer demijohns who was on duty. The daughter of about 20 years (for ethical reasons I will not mention the name, his real age, place of residence and his other details).
EQUIPMENT AND ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY OF WORK QUALITY HEALTH CARE Bears Lesson linajieleza story very well. Unless demijohns it is a very wonderful thing and find some of the State Government directs the Global Zero a long number of MONEY (billion) in industry rather POLITICS OF HEALTH SERVICES! THE GOVERNMENT OF THE COUNTRY I need to mention MTAJAZA YOURSELF!
You can not plant Cannabis and reap Spinach! You can not invest in politics then you reap excellent health care. Ukiwekeza will reap more in Ubabaishaji Politics and Corruption. Better health services include investing a large part of the recurrent budget in the health sector!
Duh! Better I mwalimu.Kumtazama patient who breathed his last while you have the ability to help him but the material is no longer destroys It's very sad psychological than I am pomfundisha Physics student without special equipment or a lab room.
It is real frustrating to work on this situation. After reading your sad story I feel sorry for Tanzanian doctors. I am not sure what the quick fix here is. Money is there But So Many Leaders are corrupted and the governing system is bad. My opinion the Government demijohns should use 50% of the gold, Songo Songo gas, diamond, coal, gold income to fund for health and Education. Where does That money go????
This is described quite well, beautiful language, congratulations By far GOOD point I have been so touched, God give me my wealth niisaidie country. It's hard to see your patients die in your hands, and you can not help them, and just because you do not have tools Loh! God help us!
I think politicians who read this site need to read this information before deciding babbling in front of the people that doctors killed patients in hospitals. They also note that this strike is aimed at building patriotism and Tanzania established and highly effective health care.
Sometimes people blame the government without looking back. Do you know how much material is being stolen / lost hands of nurses demijohns and doctors. let us pursue the goods delivered and Koreans katitka Sinza health centers, Ilala, M / unity, Etc. to see the rest.
IMPORTANT IS NOW would be appropriate to change direction demijohns and Let's look POSSIBILITY OF FRAMING THE HEALTH SECTOR AND SERVICES IN THE HANDS OF THE PRIVATE SECTOR: in this way: 1.MADAKITARI AND BENEFICIARIES OF HEALTH AND EMPOWERMENT give them the authority would be appropriate even for to open FINANCING HEALTH cheap AND TO PROVIDE SERVICES PRIVATE possess FOR THE PEOPLE. MINISTRY OF HEALTH 2.SERA change NOW INSTEAD OF GOVERNMENT shared their role remained monitor and audit.
I inanisikitish
No comments:
Post a Comment