In the past, you get porridge of millet, sorghum, maize or cassava membrane element was grinding mill to get flour. If I remember correctly only recently have seen in India still use a rice mill to get flour of rice ........
.. And then later we got the machine ... and it was hands are relaxing a bit. I do not know my personal mie I was very lazy especially rice corn. ... Have you? there is another vujčić device over here you pagan?
For I tell you brother Ray .. duh! hands has trouble really think grinding corn or rice that may be a stone to family nutrition .. I know they were eating maize porridge in the past? or membrane millet, sorghum lens? just wondering aloud here .... November 30, 2012 at 1:09 PM
Admired / Papers Read MORE
Plan your trip
1 hour ago
lukwangule entertainment
Leave KUKURUPUKA THE DECISION.
23 hours ago
KALULUNGA COMMUNITY MEDIA
FEAST IS THESE shall come upon thee, give to IDEA OF MEALS COOKING FOR THIS SEASON.
3 days ago
Hanga News
Stone of diaspora
5 days ago
VANGONI
Celebrating a life well-lived: Nelson 'Tata vujčić Madiba' Mandela
2 weeks ago
Microscope - My-o-Scope
1 month ago
Commanded GOVERNMENT LOANS FOR HIGHER EDUCATION TO OTHERS IRUIDISHWE
4 months ago
You had no idea it was UNAKUNYWA They will make you SO IF???
7 months ago
Rural Us: What happens behind the scenes!
1 year ago
Breeze
ME AND MY nuisance BUKOBA
1 year ago
DURING THE SHOOTING
Other blogg
See Bongo Bongo Celebrity Sisters of Mercy Subi Dinahisious Councillor Edigio Ndabagoye Edo tunnel ENTERPRENUERSHIP-CONFIDENCE values of excellence Literature Kamalaluta Kibonango understand the life lukwangule Mbilinyi Mjengwa Citizen article I Nyasa Nyqvistblog Simon marigolds-mind English Time Freedom and Justice downside Recognition of self
2013 (283) December (15) November (18) October (19) September (19) August (24) July (26) June (28) May (27) April (26) March (32) February (28) January ( 21) 2012 (426) December (13) November (25) TUNAKUMBUK KUKOBOLEA A GRAIN OF THIS EQUIPMENT OUR T. .. A New Kind Of Fraud Bongo: - Good truth ... Why do we laugh right? Rest in peace HUSSEIN Ramadan SHARO AKA M. .. NIMEIPENDA THIS skirts / beauty TODAY!!! PAST LIFE FOCUS is quite different from M. .. Sack of charcoal roadside .. remember ... HERE'S HOW ILIVYOKUWEPO / ending FRIDAY THE PREVIOUS static ... We are with and I would like to wish GOOD BEGINNING OF ... LAST TIME EATING FOOD / beer WAS HESA ... I do not know PAPOJE HERE? I see this WHETHER THIS PICTURE OF THE WEEK ... TUNANZE THIS MONDAY WITH THIS QUESTION? NINA WRONG GA ... GOOD SUNDAY FOR ALL MTAKAOPITA HERE!!! I would like to wish WOOTE BE THIS SATURDAY WITH F. .. AFTER WORK FOR THE WHOLE WEEK TO OTHERS B. .. MESSAGE TODAY!!! Have you ever play this game?!! I found the lag a bit here SONGEA: - HERE IS PIKIPI ... Let us return SONGEA FOR:-HARVESTING OF TREES IN M. .. Let's start this right MONDAY ... THE SUN ...!!! TODAY SATURDAY I would say: - Thank you GOD MOTHER ... MESSAGE vujčić FOR TODAY IS FRIDAY: - ....... WHILE IPO IPO without spot!! SUNDAY Today I would like to pray the mercy THIS FOR ... I would like to wish GOOD BEGINNING TO BREAK!!! October (36) September (34) August (43) July (39) June (45) May (49) April (34) March (40) February (34) January (34) 2011 (331) December (38) November ( 34) October vujčić (46) September (46) August (23) July (1) June (20) May (28) April (23) March (23) February (21) January (28) 2010 (316) December (25) November (29) October (35) September (31) August (20) July (23) June (24) May (32) April (23) March (26) February (25) January (23) 2009 (307) December ( 31) November (26) October (31) September (32) August (26) July (27) June (32) May (36) April (33) March (26) February (3) January (4) 2008 (286) December vujčić (39) November (39) October (63) September (37) August (37) July (29) June (22) May (9) April (5) March (4) February (2)
. faith god (2) enemy (1) Africa (138) African home (5) Health (37) Health life (25) Health and life (3) thank you (3) amazing (3) accident (6) mind (2) peace (2) The peace and love (6) infects vujčić (1) truly nyerere (1) believe (2) trust each other (1) command (1) dozen African (1) thank you (2) thank you records (2) Praise (7) nature (25 ) originated in Africa (1) bab holy (1) father (8) father and mother (4) fathers and sons (1) father and his young (1) grandfather (1) Bagamoyo Tanzania (1) cycling (6) the continent of Africa and the continent of asia (1) cold (5) bad price (1) national flag (2) business (1) grandmother (2) Virgin Mary (1) Human (35) blog (2) blog news (2) new blog (3) da'Mija new blog (1) blueberries (2) squash and tea (2) best (2) entertainment (70) entertainment africa (3) entertaining country (1) entertainment pleasure (5) bururdani vujčić (3) GARDEN (6) Park and its development (4) garden and the results (1) master Vicious (2) tea (12) tea and coffee (1) food (62) good food (4) breakfast (5) food life ( 3) sweet food (3) challenge
No comments:
Post a Comment