In a previous article we urgently needed sleep I've had to interrupt the text. Singapore airport before boarding a plane to Bali `I took many more photos. Let's look at them first, then get off the plane at Bali `What happened after that we will go through to the story:
PS: Bali uçağındayk photographs I took in the air at the end of the preceding summer.
Our plane's landing was smooth. I have seen in my life was the most spectacular descent; though we went off to sea out of 5, confused. As the wheels touched the ground though, I still slightly until air brake diameter "three and a half crisis" had, but now I guess I was used to it slowly. The doors opened and the first in what we feel when we get off the plane, I forgot that I was like, it was a heavy sea moisture. and now it chills me to the bone She Lok our shoulders, our lungs and our nostrils crashed this heavy and humid weather. Now we were in a different country, nor language, nor culture as we know it, just beautiful pictures of our dreams we cling to a foreign country!
Customs was not too far behind. After walking a few yards filled with brochures of the wandering around a stand that we passed through customs before. My empty handing me my passport to the customs officer appeared at that weird pains; Germany `or how the conversion would be? Amaaaa, stop now before and now it chills me to the bone it's go to Bali `!
After passing through customs smoothly it to get our luggage we walked to the place where everyone gathered as well. Darling, I soon saw our first suitcase and pulled out immediately from the band edasıyla a Superman. I keep an eye on him while he waited for the other. and now it chills me to the bone Full-dualistic also had interests in our environment than 4 units, gray and printed T-shirts, wearing-it or they are connected to the airline or security might be responsible and now it chills me to the bone for giving the impression-men swept the first! We took our suitcase without knowing what they put tape scanning device. Darling suitcase I was carrying my camera-mobile phone, but you know that these professionals! - I was carrying my laptop. The men crossed to the other side belongings Arrange them on tape from the tape that they took our stuff again. I have reached my notebook, another one took my camera bags come. I then began to burn the alarm lights and gave a minor panic signal. Darling and now it chills me to the bone immediately, "Oh, be careful, not something in my bag" after giving the directive macbur fast speed walking people have started to follow.
We are trying to follow them without losing them in the crowd, lined up next to each other a lot of exchange offices they approach one of their windows. Darling Rupih Indonesia `s test while turning the money I waiting for him with the guys, on the other hand was trying to keep an eye on our bags. Meanwhile, four or five people at first, the group had sprung up to six people. As you can imagine, darling can not you change the money all at once began to ask for money. Darling did not accept and now it chills me to the bone the money that you want to give them more than they wanted. Very different from the Euro is the currency of Burundi, so how much money I have no idea about what we did. However, the man asked for money from each of the individual realizes that, darling, and now it chills me to the bone it should not have told them all nervously. It also indicates that it should go to them on a hand made sign. Luckily they were not so insistent as they come and they go.
Afterwards we continued walking straight towards the exit. Meanwhile, and now it chills me to the bone lined up a lot of foreign exchange bureau hands and arms hang women hand us shake or cards in hand fast speed by moving "Şttt, şşttt" he smiles and short, in great haste to get our attention were working. This event made me so angry. Human prudence is connected in some way, does not react immediately. You know he did not understand the language and culture of a country are! But most people think I'm angry to fool us. Especially those that display case of hand waving, hush hiştle also attracting the hell?! From that moment the most grumpy and otherwise, I put on my best.
Upon us on our exit from the airport a little earlier was also a large crowd to swoop! On one side, still in the trunk wanting to move people, on the other hand cabbies claiming and now it chills me to the bone dubious guys ... Fortunately, my darling little've lived that strange and now it chills me to the bone after the events warned and who matter to us one from the first hand to stop and what you want to understand any I wanted and now it chills me to the bone to take a step. I'd say that would have been effective, everyone who comes to us when we go out with the air of a real Superman was away from us!
After recovering it took the right path to the taxi stand. On the wall hung a place to go and price lists. Where at least, what the hold up was obvious. Thereupon we took a cab and started to walk towards the unknown places and now it chills me to the bone of the city. But my trust was broken already. That rob us who want to turn now SOVENA
No comments:
Post a Comment