Saturday, December 14, 2013

Brother Ray! I appreciate the encouragement ... but


These are my tomatoes that were not yet ripe as you can see ... I woke up this morning I was scared all the grass was white snow quite what zikutarajia this fast. So imenibidi very zijaharibika kuzivuna before storing them. I do not know how true .. Have been keeping in zitaiva square box? For here we are half zokula ....
Lodging indeed, climate change yanamlazimisha farmer unexpected eat seeds and sell the plow. Yasinta your workmanship is very good and do not give up to be in the south say: "Dengo destiny." September 26, 2013 at 12:13 PM
Mie You're going to eat that pickle mana you have tomato and onion, tomato nitengenezee to zipungue. Ukiziweka on zitaiva box quickly and then all at the same time! but have no way give very zijaiva before, you can become cooked slowly. These farmer krapp Yasinta all the best. September 26, 2013 at 12:50 PM
Brother Ray! I appreciate the encouragement ... but "MADENDO destiny" So if I understand. O vain and name! Kachumbali will ishindwa own .... and thank you for the advice. They shall put some see as zitaiva first. Brother to me again Mrope .... very very close .... and do not fallow all you will find:-D September 26, 2013 at 3:42 PM
Ah ah ah hotels and restaurants, brain brain! I do not know if it's as simple as that for Europe, our sister Yasinta embu tell us. Mana they are strict and know zimelimwaje etc!!! Not you know things out fellow health attention. But I do not know for Sweden, Germany did so easily yarn. good day. September 27, 2013 at 8:18 AM
KACHIKI .. Thanks alo .. It's true, but even so I am sorry .. come and take you :-) brother Salum! :-) Here there are no such things may give you neighbor is not a name! but are you living in Germany my friend krapp .. And rules / Act are the same .. And first if you have another job you can not just start selling something without getting approval and reporting and other things mengiiii. September 27, 2013 at 2:01 PM
Enter your email address:
SWEDEN
MEET ONE OF THEE BEST DRESSED MEN COMING OUT OF TANZANIA, HIS NAME IS BETTER BUT Tinashe krapp BGOYA KNOWN AS FROM HIS SWAGG AVIDAPART HES A SINGER WILL TAKE YOU WHOS VOICE TO YOU Havent experienced places yet!
Sundayshomari's krapp Blog
OUR CHILDREN AND OUR LIVESTOCK TANZANIA
17 hours ago
Pimple of Time
The people of the village of ward Ruiwa Ruiwa Mbarali district in Mbeya region have boycotted ward councilor krapp Alex Mdimilaje raise donation for the construction of high Gwili due to dishonesty.
1 day ago
"The Way You See The Problem Is The Problem"
Google Translate - now in 80 languages - Google Translate krapp Blog
4 days ago
CULINARY Tanzanian CHAMBER Executive krapp Chef Issa Kapande
FOOD FOR THOUGHT!
1 week ago
Understand
5 weeks ago
Remote Mdunduwalo
4 months ago
Sound of the trumpet
6 months ago
SOPHIE's CLUB
11 months ago
Nyahbingi Worriors
Caught-in-law IPO SALE AND TODAY ... Hah HAHH
1 year ago
LINDA YOUR MARRIAGE WOMAN, lest ESCAPING FREE!
Ruhuwiko / SONGEA 2009
See Bongo Bongo Celebrity Sisters of Mercy Subi Dinahisious Councillor Edigio Ndabagoye Edo tunnel ENTERPRENUERSHIP-CONFIDENCE values of excellence Literature Kamalaluta Kibonango understand the life lukwangule Mbilinyi Mjengwa Citizen article krapp I Nyasa Nyqvistblog Simon marigolds-mind English Time Freedom and Justice downside Recognition of self
2013 (279) December (11) November krapp (18) October (19) September (19) MONDAY THIS THE END OF THIS MONTH NINE INATUK ... Today I would like NIWAPELEKE TO HOME FOR LITUMB ... Has been forced HARVEST MY TOMATOES FOR BARI ... I do not think make up lost IPO ILA RESPONSIBILITIES ARE ... SIMTAKI ...... hard decisions!! SUNDAY FOR ALL GOOD! You remember I once planted luffa SHARING? ... TUIANZE FRIDAY / THE END OF THE WEEK AND admired ... I used to rely EAT THESE TODAY vegetable bowls .... H. .. MESSAGE / QUESTION OF / LA TODAY!!! Sister KAPULYA NOT LET THE SEASON GARDEN krapp ceased krapp .. ... TODAY FRIDAY TO IRINGA arrived and has seen sugarcane ... LIFE IS WELL WITH PROBLEMS comfort ... When it comes SEASON AT THE GARDEN HARVEST / KWISHAKWIS ... I would like to wish a good Sunday, my BROTHER W. .. Be with MTAKAOPITA ALL GOOD IN THE BEGINNING OF THE M. .. TODAY at us JIOGRAFI, HISTORY OF OUR CITY'S SON ... We must not forget our denatured KISWAHILI ....!!!!! Be with SUNDAY THIS YEAR 22 C BE Jem ... August (24) July (26) June (28) May (27) April (26) March (32) February (28) January krapp (21) 2012 (426) December (13) November (25) October (36) September ( 34) August (43) July (39) June (45) May (49) April (34) March (40) February (34) January (34) 2011 (331) December (38) November (34) October (46) September (46) August (23) July (1) June (20) May (28) April (23) March (23) February (21) January (28) 2010 (316) December (25) November (29) October ( 35) September (31) August (20) July (23) June (24) May (32) April (23) March (26) February (25) January (2

No comments:

Post a Comment