Monday, December 30, 2013

The raised perfectly. It was then folded according to the requirements and put in a greased pan spr


Powered by Blogger.
I finally baked the World's Best Bread. I've seen it in many variations around the blog land - both baked in cast iron pot (4 L) and Römertopf. Now I do not eat so much bread that I would bake a giant bread, so I chose to make a slightly smaller portion of dough and then bake it in my little 2.4L Le Creuset pot. Was not it just a beautiful body? I'm finished buying expensive baking - because this has cost max 8 kr to do. As I said, so I decided to make a slightly smaller serving ( ) and fitted goodmans city it to my small saucepan. To get a little extra flavor to the bread I added a little Öland wheat. 400g plain flour 70g Öland wheat 375 ml water 1 teaspoon salt 5 g yeast (a piece the size of a pea) I will give the floor to Max from Kvalimad as here even shows how he makes his amazing bread: I touched my dough together in the bowl using a spatula - it took 20 seconds. There were movies and bowl stood on the kitchen counter overnight.
The raised perfectly. It was then folded according to the requirements and put in a greased pan sprinkled with flour. The kettle was heated in hot air oven at 250 C. It was fun to see how the beautiful mailbox red pot had changed goodmans city color to dark burgundy. The lid was taken off and slid down the dough in the jet hot pan. The lid was put on and the pot was put in the oven for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, the lid was removed. The bread was raised goodmans city up fine and confirmed that this is the proper batter into a pan of this size. The bread was put back in the oven for 15 minutes. It was supposed to ovens should've been turned down to 230 C - but I forgot goodmans city all. My Le Creuset pot I bought for a song at QXL in January - there was one it had received goodmans city the Christmas present and found it too small. I chose it because it has metal knob. If you have a plain black fenolknop on your Le Creuset pot I would not recommend you to use the pan to bake this bread - the knob can only handle about 190 C. So you either have to turn the knob or choose to replace it with a metal here - you can buy it here for 79.95 As you can see, the fine shiny metal knob though not entirely unaffected by the high temperatures. * Ding * Then there was the 15 minutes have passed and the bread was clear. It was just to tilt out of the pan. Max recommends that you have to let the bread rest for about 20 minutes before you cut it. So it was allowed to. But it was really hard to leave it. The smell of the freshly baked bread and the crunchy sound of the crust made themselves were quite mesmerizing.
I enjoyed immediately a warm slice with BUTTER. Oh ... my ... God. It was also the perfect bread to serve my homemade chicken salad at lunch. I highly recommend you to bake this bread - it is SO easy. It is perfect for both bad days and fibro-hands. No kneading, minimal washing and utterly fantastic taste. Do you bake the World's Best Bread?
You bake it's still in the oven but in your pan in the oven. This means that the liquid remains in the dough, so you get a nice juicy crumb. The intense heat in the first place means you get burned a crust right away, and then do the last time without a lid that you get a nice crispy crust on top too :) Reply Delete
Wow, how it looks gorgeous look! I eat well probably not much white bread, but I think when I will have to try to bake this bread .... Gives you the right to crumb of bread is absolutely fantastic :-) Can understand why you have finished buying expensive baking when you can bake this one for the price :-) Reply Delete goodmans city
It has been established (the so only made it with various coarse flours in. It's a good crust, but whew, it is so heavy to turn things around and out, that I must be sure that the man can take part: \ (and so not a word that we have been running goodmans city a pot because of it and our plastic knob held not - there has been a luftbobel in it as the split straight through at an angle.). Reply Delete
Should definitely bake it. Have just not a pot with metal lid. It may be to have a re-use at a time. Have namely saved the recipe for the bread long ago. So just waiting goodmans city for the right pot / dish shows up Reply Delete
I actually ventured out into baking bread in a le Creuset-dish goodmans city with the black knob (actually because I could not figure out whether it was the right one or not ..) - luckily nothing happened! nothing but the bread was super delicious. :) Even if your good enough look tonnes good. I do try me again for the weekend! Beautiful bread! - Kira Reply Delete
Yep. It is exactly what I need! I have both Römertopf flour and recipe ... and I've had lying around for quite some time. Now add I view just the lack of initiative - it came from you :) Reply Delete
Welcome to the club - great result! It's amazing that something so simple can be so good. It is baked many times (though Jim laheys edition, with dry yeast) and is baked many times yet. And now h

No comments:

Post a Comment