Rote SPOJÁROV to which I was assigned commanded by Major Frost. As in Senica, even in Jicin operated artillery but with the difference that in the arsenal also had a modern howitzer freezer rooms on wheels "Dany". Shortly before I got to the signalman, so we had to move to another building because the building in which we were staying could collapse at any moment. freezer rooms I remember very well the first night of this rote especially at times when I woke in the night with the feeling that I was on a swing. freezer rooms The rooms were so Bulging floors is that when someone passed from one side to the other room, the whole floor of the bed on which, we slept, rippled like the sea during a storm.
This is where I experienced first BORO (combat freezer rooms division). Thus called drunken night sweats freezer rooms his return from walking, where smashed and vandalized everything their path. Room when flying glass beer and wine bottles, which when hitting the opposite wall flew to pieces. Mazáci during this triumphant return to the room to steal sleeping beaks of bydiel the ground and then iron bars smashed and vandalized boxes of clothing and personal belongings shocked young soldiers, who literally did not know where north is. While around two words yelled "buffet-sahara", meaning that they are hungry and thirsty. Soldiers from the new season had footer fulfill all the wishes of Mazak and prosecute while the sweep and tidy room. This whole theater rule lasted as long as the tired old hands already eaten and doused thirst sherbet (sherbet powder, the price of 0.20 crowns, which was diluted in water). Then it happily lie down and fall asleep on Gavalec as after a job well done. In the morning, mostly all pretended as if nothing has really happened. Such combat division there were held several times a month, depending on the solvency actors.
During one such martial distribution took place and this incident. One day, (at that time we were already move in another freezer rooms building) was late at night walking back from podgurážený freezer rooms alcohol freezer rooms and two soldiers who were with me on rote. I never actually did not learn or how many years already on vojenčine, because they said that "given the prosecutor" and were locked up in a military freezer rooms prison in Sabinove (rumored freezer rooms to be in Jicin was dramatic circumstances a few years earlier suppressed the revolt of prisoners and more soldiers ended up in Sabinove). One is called the George P. and the other Ivan S. With Ivan until I understood quite well, for he had, as I also love humor. Once we arrived late at night in the room, began about 40-centimeter Cole galvanized pipe smashing the door on all of our metal cabinets, which were in the room. When they broke down and into the cabinet where we had stored in the bottom KOMINKI military underwear freezer rooms and other clothing, stood a bottle and a few meters to peg it began with the rod until the bottle broke. This was repeated several times in a row and we have young Zobač they had for each successful intervention to start clapping. When they got bored and noticed that I applaud them too, invited me to go with them into the next room of the joint, freezer rooms where they were stored radio and batteries for radios. Into the room and called Peter V. (nicknamed it quinces), which was about half a year longer to vojenčine, like me and also came from Záhoria (Moravian St. John). When we got there, so they ordered freezer rooms me that I put down immediately pajamas. Meanwhile pozhadzovali the table all things and told me that I stood on the table. Then one of them tapped hole to plug two cables that were at the ends odblankované, the fact that try as I will respond when I get a few electric freezer rooms shocks. Supposedly see if me that God will help. When Peter V. saw that really want the cables connected to the 220 volt plug attached to my bare flesh, all began to shake and cajole them not to do this because it is very dangerous and could hurt me. I stood there motionless on the table, I prayed and waited what will happen. I had a free hand in the event that touched me, so I was determined to defend themselves. All around were heavy batteries and radios, but still I remained calm and asked God to make a miracle done and I did not have the force to defend. It was probably hour exam nerves when every second seemed unbelievably long but suddenly at some point, I noticed a big break in their behavior. From the expressions of their faces in the same moment, as if by magic faded all the hate and rage and started kind of strange transformation. It was unbelievable, but I felt that I have no danger. I do not know whether it happened because it wore off alcohol or drugs in their body, but I thought about it really convinced me that Peter that night and with God's help, you really saved my life. Without him, it would probably everything turned out quite differently. Peter's insistence on always eventually does still pull back from its intention and we all went up sometime around four in the r
No comments:
Post a Comment