Tuesday, November 4, 2014

* Perform Backup first * Let me start commenting to you should download Root Explorer (click here)


.. :: Download :: .. Qadrant Advance Edition This configuration is personal, I gave pleasing results compared to the flow-rate and I share with you, for those who have installed the Jelly Bean Stock of Indonesia (also for the Bruno, though I have not tried this last one). The first time you install the Stock Jelly Bean (Indonesia) I was fine as I finished the initial configuration (Welcome to Android), however the next day I noticed some sluggishness with the launcher, dialing numbers on the dial, the write android keyboard ... Something remarkably unbearable for anyone coming cookie jar group to try a completely cookie jar group smooth ICS Stock. This led me to set the build.prop adding cookie jar group certain lines that may help me ... and it was so. But that was not all. Later I will comment ...
* Perform Backup first * Let me start commenting to you should download Root Explorer (click here) installed on your phone and also have root access to your phone (essential). cookie jar group These were the only lines I have so far added to Build.prop (which are enclosed in square)
Another thing to do in all this personal settings, was to remove some system apps I will not use, such as TouchPal languages which are various and can revise it in System / app from root explorer ... We'll see a long list, You can review and recommend you be careful what you remove. Remove cookie jar group the unnecessary, at their discretion. Ah !, also eliminated an application called "ToDo" that brought me the Stock ROM, useless to me.
I have enabled USB Debugging, cookie jar group you activate it if they want to try. All animations Force GPU Rendering Off Limit activated background processes (Background process limit) can place 4 to test processes. cookie jar group But when you restart the phone again Limit Standard. In Settings (Settings, Settings) / Audio profiles / General / Deactivate Deactivate Dial sound sound sound Deactivate Deactivate the screen lock vibration when touched. Well, this is basically the settings made and to this day has gone extremely well with the Indonesian cookie jar group Stock. At first I got a score on Antutu to +6300 ... When making the above settings, I managed to upload it to +6800 ...
Bruno ROMs on XDA (bgcngm)
Archive for Jelly Bean recognize the microSD


No comments:

Post a Comment