Sunday, November 16, 2014

aroooo, October 2, 2011 on 01:33 nosovka, was hit by a nail on the head, I did it for the test, I h


Pravda.sk Home News World Regions Ekomomika Culture Sport Weather history Opinions on Most Commercial Housing Administration stockings Auto Travel Money Job Cocktail VAT Animals Female Health the cookie jar staten island Journal spoon Cakes Recipes Ideas Advice Cars Real Estate Jobs Computer Camera Phones Wow Requests Other ads BIRDZ Blog Flog Animals Relax Let us read Children Debate Theatres Festivals Photo Gallery Horoscopes Cinemas Concerts Contests cranial Sudoku TV program Retail Shop Discount Pharmacy Flowers Wine - Pivnička Hand Reality ePravda Subscriptions to newspapers Club
sovka62, the cookie jar staten island October 1, 2011 o 18:55 About a year ago hereremcula added a recipe for cabbage fermented in jars: pravda.sk/recepty/kysla-kapusta-zo-sklenic-fotorecept/10264-recept.html I want to highlight this recipe especially new members of our community, because it is really excellent. Last year I did a test to eight glasses. the cookie jar staten island Cabbage was excellent, much better than the one I previously used to do in the porcelain keg and did not have to worry about it at all. The last cup I opened in April and cabbage was the same as in a glass, which I opened the cookie jar staten island first. A week ago, her daughter was doing. She made it in a jar with a screw, even though the original reciperemcula wrote that the glasses does not have such experience. Cabbage fermented normally, so that it is clear that even cups are also suitable. the cookie jar staten island I did today, sixteen cups. I consumed 11 pounds of cabbage (I weighed it without depth, chopped). In one cup is thus about 700 g cabbage, the cookie jar staten island so you'll know to calculate how many cups you have prepared. I do cabbage cups sifted through a wide funnel that I use for pouring the cookie jar staten island the marmalade the cookie jar staten island and when I was in the middle of the work of oppression has hurt fingers, I washed the marble pestle mažiarika pepper and pushed him. Once it went better. After filling the cup cabbage in Vandlík I always mixed because fluid has accumulated at the bottom and how I had every cup cabbage equally wet. I look forward, as I cook from it.
hubarka35, on October 1, 2011 @ 19:07 sovka62 thank you for this post, I'm just going to do this fermented sprouts ... well until about a week .... work ... test me waiting, a little sick .. ..no comfort ...
Jericho on October 1, 2011 @ 21:47 sovka62 Your contribution to this I expected, I have this same experience with pouring water into the groove ceramic barrel and it is not just about pouring but absolutely clean, God forbid happens is that once a nedoleješ the coating will make the cabbage although I gave boiled cabbage canvas. Not the good advice after a good experience, good advice is always meet how and what to be aware.
helca103, October 1, 2011 o 22:51sovka very pleased with me, I printed the recipe for a couple of days on the table and I hesitated whether to take the risk to those cups or classics to the keg. But I've decided I will not use keg:-) I'll do the cabbage cups because I love all ways and so the cup is just right for us disposable. Also writes occasionallyjerica forgot Doli water in the channel and I have already had the cabbage to the Rat spoiled. Thank you again.
Zaffi, October 1, 2011 o 23:40 sauerkraut ferment in the summer. I make just under the eye, to give a large pot grated cabbage, cut into pieces 1 onion, salt / per 1 kg of cabbage 1 ounces or slightly more /, little loader, / sift / bay leaf, a little cumin, black pepper, 2 new pepper. Mix, let stand for 1-2 hours, pour lukewarm water, cover and let rise. During fermentation times premiešať.Kapusta be giving the bulk fermentation in bottles, and after fermentation, put in a cool place, but I am doing so because I use the juice. Sprouts after fermentation and bottled, bottled juice and pour you. Bottles can be sterilized by little, the cookie jar staten island I will close my vacuum. Cabbage is very tasty and crunchy.
Zaffi, on 1 October 2011 23:52 If you need more kale, cabbage to load the barrel a few times on her pick up the prekysla and also Load it into bottles. From the barrel when I do, I take a big pot of cabbage and selection the cookie jar staten island spoon, not in contact with the cabbage with your hands, if you need more juice, pour over cabbage and mix. Cabbage forced into the bottles, pour the water, to conclude, I'll do well with juice. COURTS cabbage sterilized. I have a good experience the cookie jar staten island with it, and I do not topped up the water into the barrel. I recommend to try.
aroooo, October 2, 2011 on 01:33 nosovka, was hit by a nail on the head, I did it for the test, I had 3.5 kg of pure grated, excluding those ingradiencií I added a little Bobkov. sheet and handling bottled a couple osminiek unpeeled jablka.No day before yesterday and have completed three weeks, so I l cup inaugurated aa almost ate well, just without anything, I'm really good palatability, only the second time I have to meet less glasses to I was there also had more šťavy.Ja I repress flat spatula, I still have 4 poháre.Ako write, I have to buy at least 10 kg, because last year I bought in mid-November 1 kg for sure that the Christmas and by Christmas I had to zopakovaťešte 5 x, so thanks for putting

No comments:

Post a Comment