Wednesday, November 19, 2014

He got up, scooted her chair and put her into a pen. Rangiku had no choice. The next 10 hours was f


So, we should start by this story we wrote a very, very long time ago: D Even in times of dinosaurs and prehistoric times, where the first people ... bla bla: D Oh well, it was about as over half a year ago: DA it was even before we started watching manga, so this is our fictional end of Bleach, so be with caution. It will have a total of 6 parts. This weekend the first two parts will be added next time the other two and then two more. Every Saturday and Sunday. And the first five sections is written in the first person ever seen someone else and the last part is the conclusion, that it is in the third person. So much for the explanation. We are waiting for your opinion. Tomorrow there will be a second part :)
"We have 27 hours to prepare ourselves for this fight. I want to you to join forces and use all our remaining time. The second unit will remain confidential and will try to slip in addition to Aizen and Tousen care after him. Fourth unit will remain on standby ready to treat the injured. As the shinigami of 4 units are not trained to fight, a third unit to protect them from enemy attacks. Tenth unit takes care of Ichimarua. The fifth and seventh unit, kill off the rest Fracción. The sixth, eighth and ninth each unit can attend to one of the Arrancar. Eleventh unit kills the remaining two. Twelfth unit will dispose of dead bodies of enemies. The first unit except me and thirteenth unit except goodmans gdb18fvzs2 Kuchiki Rukia remains in the Seireitei, for sure. Shihouin Yoruichi and Urahara Kisuke paying attention in the human world. The representative shinigami together with friends can save Orihime Inoue. And please do not confuse us under the feet, "Yamamoto delivered his speech tiresome. In his last sentence, I almost broke the handle Zangetsua. But after all, let them say what they want. Rukia promised me that he would go with us to save Orihime. I've also reached agreement with Hiraki and other Vizard. Apparently the rest Arrancar.
Even before he got to me the paper, I knew what horror he saw. When I brought him Toushiro, I have established that Rukia did not disappoint goodmans gdb18fvzs2 me. The paper was full of bunnies. I tried to distinguish goodmans gdb18fvzs2 which is which.
He stooped bald rabbit with a white beard was about Yamamoto. And the opposite him, unsympathetic with slicked-back hair, was apparently Aizen. When Aizen was uškierajúci the hare with eyes closed, and next to it a rabbit with glasses who looked like a blind. My guess is that the Gin and Tousen. Krpaty rabbit with turquoise eyes had to be Toushiro. Beside goodmans gdb18fvzs2 him was a rabbit with a pink scarf - Rangiku. Zajac, who had the cheek No. 69 Hisagi was one hundred percent. Renji was the first tattooed rabbit with red hair and one with Byakuya tiled on the head. I was about a rabbit with orange hair tousled and Rukia stood next to me with black hair with a spring over face and violet eyes.
The plan I prefer to not even try to understand, I just handed it further Ishida. When it all dopozerali, Yamamoto launched a tireless another long speech, but I have also listened to him. After half an hour long grinding everyone has argued for some time and then we parted.
The 27 hours I spent in that I basically just lay on the couch and stared unit 10. Over and Over. Toushiro was relatively calm and rummaged through the papers. But Rangiku goodmans gdb18fvzs2 was too nervous and pobehovala around goodmans gdb18fvzs2 the room. Even I did not know if it's because of fighting or because they finally meet with Ichimaruom. TIPOL I think it's the latter.
He got up, scooted her chair and put her into a pen. Rangiku had no choice. The next 10 hours was finally quiet. At least I could relax. I think I even fell asleep because when I opened my eyes again, Toushiro sat across from me and drank tea.
I was surprised that it had, but it was quite nice of him. Rangiku did not look that was going to wake up and Toushiro went somewhere. It's been boring. Even six hours. Two hours before we should all meet again. This meant that I still remain four hours. So I got up and I was gone for Rukia.
After shaking I Ichigo Kurosaki door in their face, I went to the kitchen to make some tea. I heard the noise of rooms upstairs and I knew that Rukia was again snuck out the window. It's really subtle. I prefer to not discussed.
He looked as if someone had just slap. Even though I pretend that I'm absolutely one, nevertheless it to me deep down came a little sorry. I invited him to tea. Renji probably consider that u will be able to pour out my heart, but after two hours of awkward silence gave up and left.
After a long wait we finally met again in the office 1 units. Before, I was really bored, I guess I did not lose two hours earlier. Yamamoto launched another language and then we went to war. I, Ichigo, Rukia and Chad have stayed goodmans gdb18fvzs2 a little behind.
They began to argue and it is really impossible to listen to. Although goodmans gdb18fvzs2 Chad just stood aside and watched them silently, but it shows that he's also matters. I jumped between them, that I separate them, and I got hit by Rukia slapped that b

No comments:

Post a Comment