Saturday, November 1, 2014

Masters Bat-Blog Retro encyclopedia Bat-bat-Super Powers Batmobile History Batmania Citizens for Ba


This fantastic belt is used in the TV series Batman 66 Catwoman, although it is only adornment in dress, as it has no secret weapons is a real prop, golden flakes end assembled into a type of stretch fabric, which makes it more flexible to different sizes in the back has a not very legible stamp calculation makes it drew up, does not have any data on the year of production, was brought from usa and soon reach parts more of Catwoman costume said, I hope you like it, batisaludos
I want to thank all the members from the never ending cave, the interview, I hope will please all batisaludos !!!
Album Vintage (4) Weapons (5) Batgirl (18) Articulated Batman (26) Batman Mego (11) Prop Batman (27) Batman Robot (6) batmobile (48) busts (2) Catwoman (12) Collections (16) Custom (12) Interviews (6) Statue (26) events (4) play (5) Toys Vintage (43) Book (5) Merchandising coolroon (14) Model Kit (16) Mural (2) News (43) Batman Propaganda coolroon (9) Gifts (16) Robin (11) Sebastian Colombo (2) Super Friends (4) Superman (10) TrajeTV (9) Transportation Miscellaneous (18) Batman Videos (17) Vintage (29) Wallpapers (13) Wonder Woman (10)
Masters Bat-Blog Retro encyclopedia Bat-bat-Super Powers Batmobile History Batmania Citizens for Batman Hero Club Spain DDG The collector I-marvelz Hijitus and Amiguitus Hijitus and Largui in Magazines Hijitus and Lanky The Millennial Argentina Batgirl Milotik Macross World Comics Superman Museum Batmobile Patoruzú-web Retro Cromy Sculptor Sam Supers0nicman Universe Retro


No comments:

Post a Comment