Sunday, May 25, 2014

LION KING is my absolute favorite Disney. It


Aloha! (^ З ^) - I'm Asu, illustrator, super croissant with secret skills, Shopping Queen, leisure Nerdin and (not so) anonymous Internet addicts. This is my blog and it is awesome! Welcome to!
Yesterday I decided to run Minnie Mouse ears. Of course with the matching outfit to it! And since this has enabled so in the Disney mood, I wanted undibingt carboyz make a list of my personal Disney heroes who pursue me partly from my childhood. carboyz And here it is! The squirrel squirrels Which? Now THAT squirrel! From "The Sword in the Stone", which inexplicably the completely inappropriate title "The Sword in the Stone" bears in German to me, although the witch only quite briefly appears in the film and is not that important. But no matter .... it's all about THE SQUIRREL! This squirrel scene is the most touching and saddest in the whole movie, she looks at you simply:
I suffer every time with terrible, finally it works well for a congener of mine who is very angry disappointed by love. Belle Because she is an intelligent nerd girls. And one of the few not completely hollow and unprincipled Disney princesses. And has a cuddly beast to crawl.
Stitch That is not so surprising, right? Stitch's great because he's mean, but also cuddly and a merciless killing machine (as it was created) is a loving family member. OHANA!
Arielle Who would have thought? With no Disney character or I could ever identify myself as good as the Little Mermaid, which makes a stupidity after another for her great love.
In addition, it is quite obvious my hair styling-model, hehehe! And who are your Disney heroes? You also be such Disney-worshipers like me? finds her still and that Disney is slowly losing carboyz the magic? Find her also that Pixar is the new Disney? you hate all the new child stars who walk around half naked and propagate Keuchheit, just like me? What is your most beloved and ungeliebtester Disney movie? allowing me the Minnie ears? Thank you for your attention, your Asu Mouse.
You hate all the new child stars who walk around half naked and propagate Keuchheit, just like me? - Yesssss! And I think it's carboyz terrible, learn that children today know something like Hannah Montana or High School Musical than Disney! That should not really call Disney! That's kind of an insult to Arielle and co. I think it's absolutely horrible and if I had children, probably the only old Disney movies look :) Delete Reply
not ... the ... heartbreaking scene with the squirrels ...; ___; * that was so sad ... and there's the StudiVZ Group: "Disney has given me false ideas of love" this love is exactly SO ~ * sob * Delete Reply
LION KING is my absolute favorite Disney. It's carboyz kind of my life story 1 to 1 as the Disney movie. Bring me cry over and helps me to stay on the right path. The little Simba :) Delete Reply
Beautiful scenes you've selected ... only Peter Pan unfortunately I have never watched ... :-( But at Robin Hood childhood memories came * charlie * Beautifully! And who are your Disney heroes? Oh, difficult. I think I agree with you on much agree Belle, Ariel, carboyz Pocahontas ... Stitch is of course the Burner, a wonderful anti-hero! Also, I like Spirit carboyz super happy (from the horse's film). Mulan is also strong Oh, I can not decide! Are you still also that Disney is slowly losing even those Disney-worshipers like me Yes! xD Can you find the magic? Through the many "new" 3D movies already. because while there are also beautiful, but I find , most do not have this spell. But if I look old 2D movies, he is still there. ;-) Find her also that Pixar is the new Disney? I find stupid :-( Although Pixar makes really great films, but it is on its way. you hate all the new child stars who walk around carboyz half naked and propagate Keuchheit, just like me? Did I miss something? Oo I only knew Britney carboyz Spears but that is so big now ^ ^ What is your most beloved and ungeliebtester Disney movie? Ungeliebtester carboyz ... hm Surf's perhaps. Though that is also funny, but he is not so typical carboyz Disney. Nocht And I'm sooo fan of Mickey, carboyz Goofy and Co. (although Donald is mega sweet again!) Favorite movies there are many ... Stitch Cap & Capper, Spirit, Lion King, Robin Hood, Dumbo (gruselig! But childhood ... ), The Jungle Book (also because I so often saw earlier inh), Alladin, Ariel, ... I can see, it is too long, I kinda like all Disney movies xD St

No comments:

Post a Comment