I have tinkered two small garlands with forest animals. With elk, snail, fox, bear, hedgehog and squirrel. And a few colorful Filzkugelchen. With a few great Keksausstechformen that went quite easily.
Material: Cookie Cutter, colored paper, small felt balls, thread, needle, pencil, glue stick, scissors. The figures I have in duplicate cut out and then glued together. So you can hang freely in space, the chain also. The thread I pierced each character twice. Between the animals I have each set a felt ball.
Abraxandria wrote on December 11, 2012 at 15:38
@ Sister Bloom: Yes, the paper is from Tiger. The store is really great. The have really nice stuff. I like the paper also totally happy! Wait ... I thought is yes Tiger also one day to you.
Nice idea and nice paper! The Cookie Cutter I've also, but I've been using it only for biscuits. The giant elk every year's new in great demand, because it's the biggest cookie in the cookie jar
@ Racing Henn: The giant moose are simply awesome! I love these cookie cutters! Anyway, norlake walk in cooler I stand fully on forest animals. norlake walk in cooler Only biscuits I have not tried them yet baked ... because I'm so brand new. Hihi.
Me gusta la mañana, me gustas tu. Me gusta el viento, me gustas tu. Me gusta sonar, me gustas tu. Me gusta la mar, me gustas tu ...
Read more on the abraxandria norlake walk in cooler page Latest knitting fish ESC 2014: And The Winner Is ... ESC 2014: 2nd Semi Final ESC 2014: Austria magic hat Maigruß ESC 2014: San Marino ESC 2014: Lithuania ESC 2014: The Netherlands norlake walk in cooler ESC 2014: Malta Famous Last Words abraxandria at Solnedgang abraxandria at ESC 2014: select And The Winner Is ... Aniday in knitting fish categories Category 52 Songs (52) Beauty (29) Books Tips (256) Books sticks (: And The Winner Is ... abraxandria in knitting fish Malina in knitting fish Malina norlake walk in cooler at ESC 2014 57) reading circle (4) Reviews (160) C'est moi (406) Greetings (62) matters of the heart (25) moods (116) Crazy YamYam (246) Denmark norlake walk in cooler (198) Dansk (10) Movie Tips (141) Movies (37) Photos (480) Project 52 (13) Weekend Mystery (5) Grotesque (130) Witches' Kitchen (59) Halloween Recipes (23) Creative (193) Crafts (23) Comic Strips (22) Crochet (31) Stitched (7) Subscribed (16 ) Woodwork (10) Small Movies (9) My Poems (12) Pearl tinkering (12) Scraps (27) Stamp (8) Manga / Anime (35) Musical Finds (200) ESC (61) Songs / Albums norlake walk in cooler / Favourites (54) gadgets (150) Video Games (8) cane (115) Television (235) Scandal corner (163) Web (73) Quoted (161) Buddhist thought (11) Literary (70) Signs (29) Archives Select Month May 2014 (13) April 2014 (8) March 2014 (6) February 2014 (2) February 2014 (5) December 2013 (8) November 2013 (5) October 2013 (11) September 2013 (6) August 2013 (8) July 2013 (11) June 2013 (17) May 2013 (27) April 2013 (17) March 2013 (18) February norlake walk in cooler 2013 (14) January 2013 (13) December 2012 (24) November 2012 (26) October 2012 (33) September 2012 (24) August 2012 (44) June 2012 (40) May 2012 (22) June 2012 (72) April 2012 (47) March 2012 (42) February 2012 (46) January 2012 (43) December 2011 (55) November 2011 (38) October 2011 (44) September 2011 (38) August 2011 (29) July 2011 (41) June 2011 (54) May 2011 (53) April 2011 (59) March 2011 (58) February 2011 (63) January 2011 (39) December 2010 (29) November 2010 (28) October 2010 (32) September 2010 (32) August 2010 (43) July 2010 (41) June 2010 (42) July 2010 (57) April 2010 (35) March 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment