Monday, May 26, 2014

Design3000 has so many beautiful things, but my favorites are the Mugtails. And for children, the p


February 14 is Valentine's Day again. The day of love The day you spend with the loved ones .... says how much you love yourself. Happy with small gifts and flowers. Why not say I LOVE YOU with helium heart balloons!? A wonderful gift idea. A balloon in the morning at the breakfast table depends on the bed, in the living room, hovering by the door or like us Paula adorns ;)
There are so many ways to Valentine's Day to say I love you. The balloons are available in three different sets in the store of DESIGN 3000, and today you have the chance to win a 6 SET helium heart balloons. For yourselves or get it to your loved ones to give away. The balloons come ready filled to you home.


Hello Saskia! These are lovely photos <3 :) Thanks for the great contest. The choice is not easy for me. But .. I found it. I find the "bucket Sweet Cake white" really great: D Now that's an idea with style hihi! 've Shared your post on Facebook. Greetings Carolin Arndt (Arndt carolin (at) hotmail.com Reply Delete
so many great things ... because the selection is very difficult, but my first glance fell on the balloons and even if I have no luck ... I'm going to get the order and surprise someone for Valentine's Day so .... on FB geliked Best regards Sandra (silgaz@gmx.de) Reply Delete
that's a nice profit. my girlfriend marries 14.02., I'd take the smooth with balloons for celebration. in the shop I find the bedding leop class: http://www.design-3000.de/Snurk/Bettwaesche+Astronaut.html - but I think because I'm a little too old for that. many greetings daniela Reply Delete
Hi Saskia, I LOVE balloons leop ... This is probably the kid in me ;-) Therefore, this giveaway is so wonderfully romantic! In the shop there are so many beautiful things. But I always dream already of a beanbag "Fatboy" ... LG Ju (Mammilade) irland76gmailde Reply Delete
I find something in the store balloon at the greatest ... I wish you my very doll for my bitch and so I can be a great shoot with the balloons and make yours! I press very firm thumbs and paws Email Playmate-Kiss@gmx.net happy gelikt at Fb! Reply Delete
Dear Saskia, what's that for a magical idea? Wow! Simply cute and upbeat at the same time! My favorite leop product - and that was quite simple - the Camponibili container, I find there a long time really nice and see -. It exists at Design 3000 A beautiful evening and lovely hugs mollyone@versanet.de for you and your loved Molly replies delete
That's sometimes a great job. My lover would be very surprised and then pleased, so I nutz the opportunity. I enjoyed it just the total Spaghetti - measure DOIY done. Simple but damned good :). Shared on Facebook and email: felifein @ web. de Greetings Feli Reply Delete
Design3000 has so many beautiful things, but my favorites are the Mugtails. And for children, the pink bunny with a pair of scissors as ears! My little one loves! The balloons are a super idea! LG Jojo johanna at Fricke minus berlin dot de Reply Delete
A lovely giveaway, would be very happy about it! Design3000 has so many beautiful things, leop because my changes "have wanted to" constantly ... Greetings Natalja mail.blog @ gmx.de Reply Delete
Dear Saskia, from your photos, leop I am COMPLETELY thrilled! Totally beautiful! The first picture I immediately took to me. But my secret favorite is the photo with the balloon and Paula. But it is also a Beautiful Dog Lady. Greetings leop Birgit Delete Reply
Oh how fine <3 That would be crazy, because Valentine's Day is also my Geburtstagstag ;) Design 3000 has really great thingy and Bums, but ipod egg cups do I have ... Will you still the same link and share, uhm, the link of course . Heart greetings, Vonnie Reply Delete
What gorgeous photos :-). So from the 3000 design shop I find the cup with the squirrels great. And the balloons were a big hit for my loved ones. Have a good evening. Ig Tanja misspastell@gmail.com Reply Delete
Super cute drawing! I find the design shop 3000 anyway awesome and one of my Favourites is here: http://www.design-3000.de/Kuebel+Sweet+Cake+gruen.html?fb_action_ids=10153066846010043&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582 Super or ;-)? Greetings Verena Delete verena_e@yahoo.de answers
Dear Saskia, that's a great idea. The balloons look so beautiful. In Design3000 me like a pillow best: http://www.design-3000.de/anna+wand/Kissen+Plates.html. Now I am still with your image and link it on my blog. Greetings leop from Emma and L

No comments:

Post a Comment