Thursday, May 22, 2014

Awww the sweet * _ * I would probably already fallen out of the window because I would have tried i


Aloha! (^ З ^) - I'm Asu, illustrator, super croissant with secret skills, Shopping Queen, leisure Nerdin and (not so) anonymous Internet addicts. This is my blog and it is awesome! Welcome to!
Click for a giant squirrel! Before I moved, I could not even guess how useful the telephoto lens of the best rabbit in the world could be! Because my apartment is obviously a squirrel-watching hotspot! So I often sit with creepy telephoto lens fitted on my bed and snapping my neighbors about the little critters puscheligen. Here are a few squirrels stalking images. Click for even larger squirrel! disgusting things in food Click for large Hörnchenpopo! Click for freezing forming croissants in the wind!
No, how sweet * __ * I think I would constantly stick to the window and watch the pompom: 3 in the morning when I walk to the bus I see also from us at times bounce a couple of squirrels through the trees ... that sweetens one equal to the Day: 3 Reply Delete
Awww the sweet * _ * I would probably already fallen out of the window because I would have tried it anzutatschen because they look sooo fluffy: D And I'm jealous too! I have here only birds (and nights from neighbors xD) directly to the photograph>. <Looking forward that you have found such a nice apartment for you :) LG Steffi http://realityisapointofview.blogspot.de/ Reply Delete
Lookbook
2014 (19) May 2014 (3) April 2014 (3) Mar 2014 (7) February 2014 (6) 2013 (60) Dec 2013 (3) November 2013 (8) squirrel-watching A LOT AND CONVENIENT: Mart of China * REVIEW * fears, the beautiful blogger life and the universe OUTFIT: Unicorn ace OUTFIT: Forever Wearing Black Small Squirrel Home Preview More RoRoWeen XD 2014, Fuck Yeah! Oct 2013 (3) September 2013 (5) August disgusting things in food 2013 (5) July 2013 (5) June 2013 (2) May 2013 (2) April 2013 (10) Mar 2013 (5) February 2013 (8) January 2013 (4) 2012 (24) Dec 2012 (1) Nov 2012 (1) Oct 2012 (3) September 2012 (4) August 2012 (2) July 2012 (4 ) Jun 2012 (1) Feb 2012 (2) Jan 2012 (6) 2011 (118) Dec 2011 (6) Nov 2011 (8) Oct 2011 (8) Sep 2011 (1) Aug 2011 (4) July 2011 (12) June 2011 (12) May 2011 (4) April 2011 (10) Mar 2011 (17) February 2011 (15) January 2011 (21) 2010 (197 ) Dec 2010 (15) Nov 2010 (13) Oct. 2010 (15) September 2010 (12) Aug 2010 (20) July 2010 (16) Jun 2010 (19) May 2010 (20) April 2010 (22) Mar 2010 (7) February 2010 (16) January 2010 (22) 2009 (213) Dec 2009 (29) Nov of 2009 (27) Oct. 2009 (22) September 2009 ( 16) August 2009 (11) July 2009 (22) June 2009 (19) May 2009 (33) April 2009 (16) Mar 2009 (7) Feb 2009 (10) January 2009 (1) 2008 (134) Dec 2008 (9) Nov 2008 (8) Oct 2008 (7) September 2008 (12) August 2008 (15) July 2008 (14) June 2008 (12) May 2008 (4) April 2008 (9) Mar 2008 (19) February 2008 (15) January 2008 (10) 2007 (117) Dec 2007 (10) November 2007 (7) Oct 2007 (13) September 2007 (10) August disgusting things in food 2007 (11) July 2007 (16) June 2007 (7) May 2007 (12) April 2007 (13) Mar 2007 (7) February 2007 (6) January 2007 (5) 2006 (26) Dec 2006 (6) Nov 2006 (6) Oct 2006 (5) September 2006 (5) August disgusting things in food 2006 (1) July 2006 (3)
Pro tip for online shopping: Often one finds exactly what you wanted (or had seen in other stores), but much cheaper. (PS: helps to use English terms ^ _ ~.) - The best fashion for the undead! - Asian CIRCLE LENSES! A large selection and many carrying pictures. Give the code "asurocks" and get to each pair of lenses ordered her a sweet lens case AND a "Mystery Gift". * - * V - Another sugary Circle Lens shop! Give the coupon code "ASUROCKS" and get a cute surprise! Madame Madeline disgusting things in food - A eyelashes wonderland! * __ * V
* Blasphemous * (60) * drools * (35) A

No comments:

Post a Comment