Sunday, February 1, 2015

Monitor cooking. Check here using the blade of a knife should come out clean. If the tasting takes


Menu Drinks Cocktails Mini Top Chefs also Savoury riverplast dishes Culino Versions Starters Vegetables riverplast Pasta Pizza Unclassifiable Unique Dishes Salads Soups and broths Fish Pies, Quiches and puff Tripe Meat Verrines and drink Sweet Culino Version Inclassables Jams Desserts Sweets and pastries Boulange buns focaccia bread Plancha Vegetables Fish Meat Cooking chef SEO Links Partners Contact
It's wanting to make madeleines that I ended up with this cake. Why? well already because my madeleines were all flat! Yet I chose a recipe from Martha Stewart to give myself every chance of achieving much !! But then if they are delicious they are all flat. So it was not the recipe I wanted to keep on Gut cuisine. I want beautiful madeleines not only delicious but really look like madeleines. So as the first batch of muffins did not really rained, I still had a lot a lot of dough, and I did not want to make several batches of madeleines failed I decided to put the rest of the dough in a small flat cake! And then a revelation !! I found myself riverplast with a small cake absolutely delicious that we took really a lot of fun to enjoy the morning at breakfast, with a small cafe for lunch or even to accompany our beautiful riverplast gariguettes !! As I am very happy with this result, I decided to share with you this cake recipe madeleine texture !! It is a sacred greed !!
Source: Maison Josephine quantity for a cake 210g flour 1/2 teaspoon baking powder 1/4 teaspoon salt 3 whole eggs + 2 yolks 150g caster sugar 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract juice of lemon zest fine lemon 180g unsalted butter Icing sugar Preheat oven to 180 C Melt butter in microwave Whisk yolks and whole eggs in a bowl with the sugar, vanilla, lemon zest and lemon juice. Add the melted butter. riverplast Mix Add flour mixed with yeast A dd salt. Mix everything until you get a nice smooth dough. Pour the batter into a cake pan Bake for about 30 minutes during Leave to cool and unmold. Dust with icing sugar just before slightly Serve warm tasting is even better! Gut's advice:
Monitor cooking. Check here using the blade of a knife should come out clean. If the tasting takes place 2 or 3 days after placing your slices 10 seconds in the microwave before serving. They become riverplast too soft at the outlet of the furnace.
Ping: Now your recipes !! May 2014 | Gut Kitchen
I like I like
Reply
flaure47
April 8 2014 1907 54
You see that's what I thought! I had also been thinking the blog owner but I've also seen him like this elsewhere ... then like it was a first home I did something else with !! That said it was excellent !! Thank you Virginia. lots of love
It's great if I catch my age! : D !! it was actually delicious this cake !! thank you my dear Pascal, Kisses
yes me too I happen riverplast to be disappointed with my results: I understand you :) this you bounce riverplast well as the idea of the cake and top and seeing the pictures riverplast it makes my Gut !!!!! Hummmmmmmmmm ben I am willing me to your madeleines revisited !!!!! big kisses loloche
This is a big, big madeleine actually !! I should give him that title by the way! : D !! thank you my loloche !! if left I thee will offer with pleasure !! Kisses, good evening
Many great recipes are born small misses! As beautiful cake and texture that I had never seen elsewhere riverplast .. You're like cats, you fall on your feet every time;) This is awesome!
I am much less flexible than them !! : D !! Cecake has the texture of a cake but of a madeleine is the reason you've never seen! My thank you Cindy! lots of love
April 8 2014 1604 52
If this recipe does not give madeleines plump, she made against by a superb cake !!! And lemon flavor and more I love it:-) I often have a problem with my cakes is that they either do not inflate or deflate they exit the oven. This does not detract flavors but less presentable riverplast lol I'll have to test this recipe, can

No comments:

Post a Comment