Tuesday, February 3, 2015

I am lucky to live not law of the sea, and to have good fresh, I never test these but the rillettes


Home Recipes By Category Alphabetical Wine Varietals The capacities Vintages wine Temperature Quantities Aperitif Foie gras Rice Drinks Cheese lenses Fish Pasta Salads The meal Meat Vegetables and Fruit Alcohol Calories Calories Calories bakery beverage confectionery Calories goodmans pdv310 Calories Calories Calories canned meats flour Calories Calories Calories cheese fruit vegetables Calories Calories Calories fish meat sauces Calories More ... Friends Contact Atelier kitchen English Version
Summary: goodmans pdv310 The sea is far from the Franche Comté, many areas are deprived; deprived of those long afternoons spent on a sandy beach, gilded by the rays so hot that sun but so good, disheveled goodmans pdv310 by the breeze from mer.Mais what I miss the most is the fresh sea products , purchases at the auction the fishing port. I love this special atmosphere in the early morning. But I love above all the smell of water, algae, fish and the incessant cries of seagulls that await the return of the fishing boats.
Recipe ingredients Recipe goodmans pdv310 rillettes crab and salmon goodmans pdv310 6 people: 125g of canned crab. 105 g salmon nautilus in box. 3 shallots nutmeg 2 tablespoons goodmans pdv310 mascarpone (more or less depending on the desired taste) goodmans pdv310 1 peak ground coriander 1 pinch of cardamom 1/2 teaspoon Espelette pepper (more or less filled)
Instructions Drain canned salmon in a colander. Drain the canned crab in a colander. Peel the shallots and chop coarsely. Mix together the crab and salmon, shallots, Espelette pepper. Grate the quarter of the nutmeg. Add the mascarpone in small doses. Add the ground coriander and cardamom. goodmans pdv310 Mix again to mix well. After taste salty. Let stand at least one hour in the refrigerator.
You'll goodmans pdv310 like these recipes ... rillettes rillettes two salmon goodmans pdv310 rillette prawns fish
It is true that the east side is not spoiled but there is warmth and all our delicious traditional fare heartened rillettes These must be very good and well identified with the shallots, chilli and cilantro. goodmans pdv310 And do not forget that the kitchen makes us traveling so we need not necessarily be at time T in idyllic locations ^^
We comfort as can not you my dear Pascal! I'm more spoiled than you on that side because the seafood I do not miss! it's true that it's goodmans pdv310 good! You did well to console goodmans pdv310 you with these beautiful potted a nice little spread to front of a good glass of white wine chilled .... imagine you do not hear the rolling of the sea? I kiss you !!
Nat
Indeed very nice this recipe crab to add on my shopping list Thank you and good day
titanic
I am lucky to live not law of the sea, and to have good fresh, I never test these but the rillettes of mackerel, then yes, yours must be a delight, I will trust! bises
Martine Alison
I feel I'm going to invite me to come home ... The food is good and right now since my return I still can not find my mark! ... I run after hours. Forgive me if I am not regular! A recipe that already feels like spring ... Kisses
Crab and salmon rillettes ... There is something a good time! Especially with this beautiful bread in the background. Hugs. Sylvie.
Yes, fortunately there are good companies representing the seafood. I have no worries about this plan I am a few meters from the deep blue, however, it can be difficult to find good salmon, it is livestock for most. You know when I saw the picture I thought of what? On, to appetizers for cocktails, a treat I'm sure I already do with St Jacques. goodmans pdv310 Kisses I'll eat
Search the content
Blog
The basics
Tajine
News from the kitchen Lamb Ramson aperitif to accompany aperitif, Liquor, Wine, Cocktail goodmans pdv310 Asparagus Barbecue Beef Carpaccio Blog Chorizo Chutney Creme brulee dessert diet meals Meals Made Easy Entry foie gras hot oysters Gazpacho Game Rabbit Vegetable Bases Eggs Cocotte My favorite recipes Panna cotta Salty Sweet Panna Cotta Pasta and rice Fish Pork Chicken Pizza Recipe for Christmas Rillettes Recipe for Easter Valentine Sauce Soup and soup terrines and pâtés Tajine Veal Poultry
garlic basil butter chocolate chorizo Beef Carrots Chives Lemon lime County Courgett

No comments:

Post a Comment