I wanted to tell you that all is well, four dwarfs, it is easy to manage, I'm doing as a leader and I have almost no dark circles. I wanted to tell you that I sleep very well, my Nanonaine is not an owl and she has the decency to sleep until 1:30 every night. I wanted to tell you that I know neither cobana fruchtring the Sticks in Las Vegas or the Real Housewives or even the wrong replay M6 or NRJ12 on large families or even none of these programs are yet nulissimes the only ones that I can look past midnight. I wanted to make sure that I can juggle all the books and work, Dwarves cobana fruchtring and household (what?), Trips and requirements, contingencies and meals. And in addition, I can take naps. I wanted to tell you that the article cobana fruchtring "The Dwarf celebrates his birthday" is ready, funny, and that you will enjoy reading it as much as me to write it. But I did manage to sleep a few dozen lines on my Word sheet before being interrupted and future articles are sponsos because you have to pay the dog's kibble and layer Nanonaine since I n ' have no maternity leave (well but I am ashamed to say how much it does not look like). I wanted to tell you that fatigue is nothing, that it goes too fast and these moments will miss. That is true. But for now, I'm more in phase "it ends when the nights of shit?"
I wanted to tell you this morning how tired I am. But I do not even quantify. I wanted to tell you that, casually, cobana fruchtring I have four children and super cool this morning, dressing them for Carnival cobana fruchtring and despite five hours of sleep and hardly cobana fruchtring drank coffee, I just wanted to tighten very hard to stop time. I wanted to describe the best epic installation of dwarves in the car, epic trips to the nursery, even more epic outings ride during which I find myself pushing a stroller unmanageable-tank (yes, I mamanstestent stroller'm crap) with a balance bike arm and a baby (naked because Micronaine puts all her babies naked) in the mouth. I wanted to tell you what my house looks like a mix between Played Club and a neighborhood being demolished, a floor strewn with cars, playing cards and accessories modes baby. I wanted to write, write and write again to get out all that has to come out, lack of sleep and the overflow of dwarfs, moments of cracking and the feeling that we really maboules although at no vacancy. I wanted to tell you that this morning, Carnival, I wondered if I was the only one with tears in his eyes when the kids are a pestacle. Although it is not mine, it moves me now. Finish me. I wanted to tell you all this and a thousand cobana fruchtring things but there are better things to do. Give the breast and avoid flying sock, shouting a good shot (not too loud) so they rely pants because we do not walk in his underwear is all day. Turn the soup and out of the bath, kissing a mouth corner of Male and refourguer him a pajama mission. I wanted to tell you all this. But you guessed. It becomes almost Primi, trying to lull and then saying that ultimately it does not matter much. To find out why they cry and then finally to say that it is better comfort them. A s'engueuler after midnight because we do not sleep while the other sleeps. And apologize the next day, claiming cobana fruchtring fatigue. And forget about it for the first correct night. And to say that we did well. And look in the mirror the four seats and small heads sticking out. And then draw the strength to move forward, to do and to put aside for a moment. PS: The article on the anniversary of Nain's really almost ready and I apologize in advance for the few sponsos cobana fruchtring (it's not my habit but I'm struggling to keep up there) PPS: In front of the splendid entries for Alizouille I see myself obliged to reward: A Korrigane AND Louise Lecomte. cobana fruchtring The choice was more than difficult, if I could offer ten CDs, I would have. Thank you all, I laughed and it lacks good sleep. For the losers, the CD can always download or order here: http://alizouillefripouille.wix.com/partenvacances PPPS: The book Moms Test Tests works well, very well, and I thank you for the photos, cobana fruchtring articles and small words in private or on the Facebook page. I would like to meet you every time but I lack. Just know that it matters a lot, I am touched and happy to have readers like you (minute I love you love). PPPPS: I'll be in Hagon
No comments:
Post a Comment