Sunday, February 1, 2015

I finally decided to put you in your latest fashion gown but in reverse. cool room designs I wanted


I speak to you for a few days but I am unable cool room designs to know what you've digested as information. However, Monday morning I'm on a war footing at 6am with my head bad days, and you wake up at 6:30 am like a flower, you knew it?
Starting at 6:45, you have nothing to drink and nothing to eat since last night, and oddly it's what I think. I hope you will not ask me to drink, then all the way to divert cool room designs your attention, I will sing "Libéréeeee, délivréeee" you fall asleep, I must have a hidden talent!
Arrived in the waiting room of the outpatient surgery, I noticed that the water bottle that I had just taken me transform my bag gourd, missed, my bag is fabric. You can not drink, me neither, for against your health card, family book, checkbook and my wallet drank more than reason. That's okay, we will think later.
We quickly joined by several families whose children must undergo surgery like you. I naively thought that lil while you were, you would pass quickly damage.
We are sitting in a comfortable cool room designs little room 3 meters by 2, two single beds, two chairs, cool room designs a connected TV on Gulli, a race, but for me this time! A merry 4 years is already installed in his bed, his parents with him. So we are in this great 5 bedroom 3 meters by 2 to wait our turn in a freshness that is approaching 28 degrees, it is 8 am, hip hip hip! ...
I finally decided to put you in your latest fashion gown but in reverse. cool room designs I wanted unconsciously do like everyone to believe. And the nurse comes to give us a little history of what will happen and you put your bracelet. There is drama. Merely put you a bracelet and it seems we just push you a 10cm needle cool room designs in the wrist. The nurse looked at me, I look at the nurse, well what a normal reaction he not?
In short, in the next hour, visit the anesthesiologist, visit the surgeon, and some animated drawings later, off to the operating cool room designs room. Your neighbor lil chamber was treated cool room designs to a hallucinogen suppository, not you, I think it's almost a shame because he saw purple hedgehogs ceiling and laughed all the time. this is not your case. we arrive in the block lobby and there before us, 4 beds waiting for their turn ... sigh.
Finally the door opens two nurses straight from Grey's Anatomy, the ultrabright smile and carefully smoothed hair (just the opposite of your mom, I'm afraid) One last kiss heavy heart and I run away under your screams. You're cool room designs in good hands (well that's what Dad would say if he saw owl nurses)
I have about 3/4 hour to drink two coffees, a tour of the hospital lobby trying to capture life 2 sticks for my phone, smoking, stress and come back to wait for you at the exit the block.
You come out as you entered cool room designs it, screaming. All is well, you're awake and the operation is a success. Until the arrival in our suite of 3 meters by 2, I try to reassure you. You're going to alternate hugs and tears for a good half hour, general anesthesia more pain, I hold you strong, I am there my angel. Finally ... you fall asleep in your stroller, the bed in which one made you take the block is not one in which you want to rest, I understand.
At your wake and some later cartoons for Mom, we bring you your meal tray, oops ... and then the nurse tells us that out, he'll have to eat at least a little puree and apple sauce and you do not have the right to biscuits, bread, meat short, you have to eat that slack for 10 days. Do not worry, your favorite cookies at the bottom of my bag drowned anyway but given your head, I feel we will have to use tricks to make you swallow what they call mashed potatoes. Spoon for you, one for me (what I would not for my owls) and the family next to us died laughing, but they do the same:-D
You've eaten dixit nurse, I dressed cool room designs you in the little boy and was to wait output instructions, medical care, visiting the surgeon, the various autographs to leave the paperwork and you can go out. .. 2 hours later. The operation went well, you were very brave, you had to do it for you to be better, you will suffer more, and you could finally grow sereineme

No comments:

Post a Comment